Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DooMBoy

SWEETNESS!!!!!!!!!111

Just got through playing an online Railgun-only Deathamtch at Zone.com. It was fuckin' awesome, if you'll pardon my language! I had like only 18 frags, but goodness was it fun!! If ü(heh) like Quake2 Deathmatch, head on over to Zone.com and check it out!
/me runs off to have yet another online deathmatch

Quake II DM? bah

The best Quake in mp is Quake3, followed by Quake I.

ROFL
I'd have to say the complete opposite.

ROFL
I'd have to say the complete opposite.

Sure, if you're one of those rocket-spamming quad-camping Quake-is-god players that I like to "shaft" in the water ...

oh? Is that Quake I > Quake III > Quake II?

No...
Quake II > Quake >>> Quake III

Actualy, I can't say much about Quake...I never actualy DMed on it...just Deathmatch Classic on Half-Life :p

I'll have you know that at Zone.com Quake II is THE number one game right now.

Pfft...basicaly QIII was just QII with too many colors and lame weapons. The only fun thing about it is gauntlet matches. YEEE-HAW!

QIII has nice colors and great weapons.

the Gauntlet is a nice, powerful melee weapon.
The machine gun is very useful
the shotgun is greatly balanced
the rocket launcher is perfect with its perfectly balanced speed (not like in Quake I)
the plasma rifle is ok.
The bfg isn't overbalanced.
the lightning gun was useful, but maybe a bit hard to use.

Q3 has good weapon balance (except bfg which basicly is a plasma gun on steroids), but it has no feeling whatsoever. And feeling is most important imo since weapon imbalances affects everyone equally while a game that feels bad just isn't fun.

I'd say Doom > Quake >> Q3 and Q2

well, damn, i might have to reload Q2 into my machine...i used to play at zone.com. it's a pretty good server.

lol, I just got whooped in Quake3 in a like 15 clients server playing a FFA game on my dialup AOL, plus my hard drive is lack of RAM, so I got freezes at the beginning. I can tell ya it was holy crazy playing FFA in Q3, and it was map q3tourney1 I played last night. Geez

imo, Doom > Quake3 > Quake2 > Quake

I dont have quake...

...any quakes...

...All I have is my hand-me-down 586 running Windows '95, freeBSD, and some old linux that I can't use. (no boot disk)

It sucks. I have so many files on it that the mem swapping causes games to "freeze" for 1 second, 5 times. this
REALY
sucks when you play "tie fighter", and you wind up dead a second later.

anyways, that's my rant of the hour. Thank you for your time.

Looks like you've all done it again, taken a normal way of communication from society and twisted it into leet jargon.

Ah well, I'm not complaining.

TNT > DOOM II >> DOOM >>>> Plutnoia >>>>>>>>> Multinational turtles frying bananas on rocks

Sure, if you're one of those rocket-spamming quad-camping Quake-is-god players that I like to "shaft" in the water ...

Rocket-spamming, quad-camping? Uh yeah. But that's what makes Quake deathmatch fun, even lamers such as I get a chance to annoy the more skilled people and sometimes even win (yay).

For "shafting". If you fire the thunderbolt while you're in water, you and everybody else in the water die. And that is just an advantage if there are several other persons in the water at once (unlikely).

If you fire the weapon from above into the water, it seems that no one gets hurt. I could be wrong, but this is what I've observed.

Doom > Quake II >> Quake >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Quake III

Absolutely true, in EVERY aspect, multiplayer as well as single player.