Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Inhuman Strain

Doomworld Metal Thread (surely Doomers enjoy metal)

Revved said:

What, no mention of Carcass yet?

Carcass is one of my all time favorite bands because they are what started me in metal.

I remember by the time I found they were doing their reunion tour I check online just to find out they had just played in my state the night before (Massachusetts). They were playing in New Jersey either a couple days later, so naturally I dropped everything and drove all the way down there for them. Completely worth it. And they were touring with Necrophagist. ;D

Contorted_Extirpation said:

I host music I like on my youtube channel.

I used to do that..Until Youtube nailed me for copyright infringement. So I took them all down before they closed my account.

Unless you are talking about music you made yourself? <-Just making sure I understood what you ment.

Swansong was the first Carcass album I got. Probably not the best intro to the band, but Keep On Rotting In The Free World has been a perpetual favorite over the last decade, plus it gets 3 bonus points for featuring prominent cowbell.

this is stuff of the better kind , Organs always takes the role as Cyberdemons, no doubt about that

well thats nice all you guys but the melvins are the greatest band in the history of music

"We just want to make the walls cave in and the ceiling collapse.
Music is meant to be played as loudly as possible, really raw and punchy,
and I'll punch out anyone who doesn't like it the way I do."
- Bon Scott
EDIT: removed yt link

Aleaver said:

Unless you are talking about music you made yourself? <-Just making sure I understood what you ment.

no am not a musician whatsoever, unfortunately. im good with music but I dont have much of an interest in making it