Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Liam

Teenager crisis - One week departure.

Yeah, well, school sucks.

I've got to take a break from the forums (internet in general, actually) so I can get all my school projects done. I won't have too much time for recreation save an occasional game or two of ROTT to relieve some stress.

If you're lucky you might catch me on AIM or the Doom Connector or something but you (probably) won't see any posts here from me until at least next sunday.

Uh, well, keep dooming, and play some Wolf and ROTT and Hexen and Heretic and NOX too.

I totally know what you're going through, man. Right now I should be doing some projects for college, but it can wait till tomorrow. There are some times, though, when I have so much to do that I don't have time for ANYTHING else. Hang on, man. You'll get through it...

I got finals next week, I just want to get them over with so I can' smoke a nice dutch to the head.

I'm still working on that damn final project for school. Over a month of doing it so far... Ugh.

I feel for ya man.

Yeah...I SHOULD be doing stuff...wait...I don't even know what I should be doing. So much for school.

Yeah, well, I've got six finals in two days, one I don't even have to take and I'll still have an 'A', three on which I need about 60% on to keep my 'A'. OHH TEH HORORROR

/me prays that he wont have summer school. *gulp*

Heh, then start putting out good work.

sleepy_boy's sig.

following in someone's footsteps?

he cannot be concealed.

Lüt, are you at university? Or would that involve leaving the house? ;)

[quote]

following in someone's footsteps?

Heh, I was noticing that too.

Lüt, are you at university? Or would that involve leaving the house? ;)

I worked at a university last year (Northwestern), but yes, it would involve leaving the house, hence I don't work there anymore.

so what do you actually 'do' then, as regards the horrible realisation that soon we (18-21s) are all gonna need to start to earn some money... :( ?

/me prays that he wont have summer school. *gulp*

Heh, then start putting out good work.

Lüt giving out advice to the teens, heh, theres something ya don't see every day :)

I dropped out of school for two reasons:

1) when I left my last school, they lost all my credits so I have to take 3 more years of classes to make it up.

2) my computer chair was cold when I was away from the computer that long.

1) when I left my last school, they lost all my credits so I have to take 3 more years of classes to make it up.

2) my computer chair was cold when I was away from the computer that long.

I'm not going to drop out BECAUSE I WANT TO DO SOMETHING WITH MY LIFE!

So do i!

There's a family dollar store up the street that needs a bagboy someday...

HELPING OLD LADIES LEAVE THE POOR STORE FASTER

THATS THE TOBESTER WAY MOTHERFUCKER

So do i!

There's a family dollar store up the street that needs a bagboy someday...

HELPING OLD LADIES LEAVE THE POOR STORE FASTER

THATS THE TOBESTER WAY MOTHERFUCKER

That sounds good, great way to live...

WTF? If they did that to me, I'd SERIOUSLY go Columbine on their asses. Wait, I shouldn't say that. Someone threatened to do that on Thursday, and if it turns out to be a friend of mine, they might sieze my computer and find this post.
LOL
Oh, sweet irony.

WTF? If they did that to me, I'd SERIOUSLY go Columbine on their asses. Wait, I shouldn't say that. Someone threatened to do that on Thursday, and if it turns out to be a friend of mine, they might sieze my computer and find this post.
LOL
Oh, sweet irony.

Get this. I got suspended for saying "this school pissed me off for the last time" but a kid in my class said right out loud "I'm gonna bring a gun and bombs to school and kill people, you fuckers" and guess what? He didn't get any punishment...I've also gotten in trouble for having a paperclip, but thats another story...

Get this. I got suspended for saying "this school pissed me off for the last time" but a kid in my class said right out loud "I'm gonna bring a gun and bombs to school and kill people, you fuckers" and guess what? He didn't get any punishment...I've also gotten in trouble for having a paperclip, but thats another story...

???
WTF, if someone said that in the middle of school, he'd be gone in no time.

Heh...well anyways, someone apparently wrote a threat that they were going to kill everyone on Thursday inside the Girl's bathroom (I know, it makes no sense), so we're under martial law for the next week. JOY!

At my school, two weeks after the Columbine incident, one of the girls in the class above me killed herself. During the whole school mope-fest following that, I muttered something about "dark omens" in class. No threats, no loud speech, just me talking to myself about how there was a lot of bad shit going down in a small time. I was almost arrested on suspicion. I think some of the school assholes were going around and saying I was gonna do something. That's one of the reasons I'm going to college away from home: to get away from these people.

is it just me or are the american schools much more dangerous than others?

American schools only seem to be more dangerous. I've said it before and I'll say it again: Idiots in America get more and worse press than idiots anywhere in the rest of the world.