Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
baronofheck82

Who do you miss?

This is a weird question for someone registered from 2-10 to ask. 'Less they're just someone from before who was banned. Interesting enough question though.

I wish deathz0r would be around more. He hasn't disappeared off the face of the Earth or anything but he's not doing much dooming. Also, not really from this community but from the old Skulltag community, I miss LIN Mengju and his insane communist Chinese posting and wacky ideas.

I have been registered here forever, but haven't exactly been a regular poster for very long. I miss when NewDoom didn't suck, is what I miss. I've found Doomworld to be a more than suitable replacement, however!

There's a lot of people that I wonder where they went, who once posted here and or at Newdoom.

*wanders off*

Xenphire said:

Picklehammer

iirc he was banned.

I miss GGG for being an asshole and DLD's giant fucking chin.

Fodders and darknation, aside from the people who have passed away. :(

I miss them all (except perhaps cheapalert), but I especially miss AssMaster and Espi since I know that they definitely won't be returning. :(

Some people mentioned in this thread do pop up from time to time however, they just aren't regular posters anymore.

Whoever inspired some of the Forum Guidelines section in the FAQ. I can totally tell that shit was based on actual members. They must have been hella funny.

Even though he posted recently, I haven't seen Pure_Hellspawn in a hell of a time, he was one of the few that helped me in the beginning on mapping.

Though I wonder, back in that period I remember, why was he banned? Or I could be mistaken.

Cheapy is just scary now seems like, I'm pretty sure there's something funky going on in his head. You occasionally see him pop up in his other bizarre ancient gaming haunts, but he's not the CheapAlert of old.

Creaphis said:

the_Danarchist

I heard he's still around though, under a different alias.

Odds bodkins. Also, that jerk had a dumb custom title.

AndrewB said:

No love for deadnail?

Heh, I still talk to him pretty frequently. He even sends me computer parts from time to time.

Use3D said:

Spike, DoomBoy, IMJack, and dsm to name a few.

Seconded. Except maybe for dsm.