Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Demon101

Stupid things you done in Doom 3

Those helmeted tentacle guys are hilarious. The way they run up to you and stop makes me want to add a voiceover. Something like "Huuuuaaaaaaaaahhh HEY! Can't touch this!"

More funny than stupid, bu: Putting on Notarget, spawn loads of zombies throughout the level, including a bunch at the end (Level 1, the end is the elvator), and then goung through it killing everything. But the funny/stupid part was in the last room by the elevator, where all the zombies would just crowd up at the bottom of the stairs or just aimlessly walk in circles. I guess demons don't know how to manuever up stairs. It was really funny to watch.

I was playing with some mods, one of them made it so that demon corpses don't disappear and one of them fell on the rail of a cart in some level. The corpse was stuck there in the cart's way and I couldn't get it out no matter how hard I tried to punch it to gibs.

EmZee712 said:

I record all the stupid things I do!
Like what I did to Marscity?

Awesome! I love the soldiers sitting in a row typing on invisible keyboards. Or maybe they're wasted crack addicts.

Other then that the most stupid thing I've EVER done in Doom 3 was... Editing the Personal PDA. This may not seem so threatening to some, but shortly after I exited from Doom 3 and booting it back up, not only was the Personal PDA wiped out but so was the rest the game's PDAs making every PDA I run across a "default pda" containing no Emails or audio logs. Thankfully the PDAs didn't truly contain clearance or else I would be stuck on some levels, all mostly done by script

I have an old save somewhere of a little sandbox map I made years ago with the no gib mod. I also have the map. Anyways, asinine comment aside, one night under the effects of intoxicating substances, I decided it would be fun to spawn one of every type of monster I could, kill them, and use the console ragdoll grabber to pose them in a variety of lewd and ridiculous sexual positions. Needless to say, the image of a Revenant riding the Hell Knight's face while fellating an Imp that was taking it in the caboose from a Mancubus was pretty gratifying and I used screens from that for a wallpaper for many years to cum.

Hey Shadow, check that pic in your link. It just led me to a site where it does those fake scans. Virus stuff. YOu should remove t before someone else gets it.

Well, this current playthrough I missed the weapons lying around the main portal room after coming back from the first Hell visit, and ended up trying to fight a tentacle guy or two with the flashlight. Needless to say, didn't end well.

Probably one of the more retarded things I've done in Doom 3. I was at a friend's house once, and we got bored. So I fired up Doom 3. I wanted to introduce her to it, sense she likes those kind of games. She took over the mouse as I was pointing out the movement keys. I'm not entirely sure how it happened, but the next thing I know, we're playing a very retarded co-op mode, where my friend aims and shoots while I operate the legs and navigate. I think we made it to the alpha labs before we finally stopped.

But damn, it was funny as hell.

Saved all ammo up for the final boss.

Depleted it all and took two weeks to figure out you can only kill it with the Soul Cube.

That's a shame, too. I mean, what else before that boss really warrants usage of the BFG? Maybe hellknights if you're out of plasma rifle ammo.

The stupidest thing I've done: I used to kill the very first marine you meet (the one who gives you directions), activate the ragdoll cheat, and start juggling him over the pit in the hangar. It was fun to see him fly up and slowly start to fall.

Omega Dragon said:

Spawned a cyberdemon in the first level...

You mean at check-in? Before the teleporter blows up? THAT I have to try.

I once forgot to take the Rocket Launcher on the level before you meat the Mancubuses, so I had to jump over the nukage where the RL was located, and then jump back to the other side where the elevator exit is. Lost 80 health in the process.

Doomhuntress said:

I once forgot to take the Rocket Launcher on the level before you meat the Mancubuses, so I had to jump over the nukage where the RL was located, and then jump back to the other side where the elevator exit is. Lost 80 health in the process.

Speaking of which, I've noticed that if you want to take a "stand there until it's dead" approach, the rotating machine gun seems to work faster than the RL. Although if you do that, you'll be lucky to geet two Mancubi before you're killed.