Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Demon101

Stupid things you done in Doom 3

I've never killed ayone on accident, except for the one guy in Underground who is being chased by the one zombie on the ledge. I always seem to miss the zombie and kill the scientist. I always laugh too.

Would be nice if the Marine NPCs fought the demons like Quake 4 human marines fought the Strogg. Could probably lead to some amusing moments summoning them.

PRIMEVAL said:

Even on the first level, that guy that comes out behind the crates in the 'dungeons.' That was a funny LP...

That guy scared the crap outa me the first time I saw him! I was like 'holy crap, a zombie already!'

I haven't really done anything stupid. Unless you count jamming doors with a pylon or talking to someone from a weird angle to see them twist their neck to see you.

I agree on the grenades being nearly useless. "I'm pinned down by a mars sec. I know, I'll flush him out with a grenade". *throws grenade and watches it bounce back to you.* "oh shi--- *boom*"

PRIMEVAL said:
Even on the first level, that guy that comes out behind the crates in the 'dungeons.' That was a funny LP...

Can I have a link to the lp so I can watch it when my internet gets alot faster?

Omega Dragon said:

Can I have a link to the lp so I can watch it when my internet gets alot faster?

I can't remember off-hand who did it, I'll have to look around.