Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cjwright79

Darkstalkers - complete

Cjwright79 said:

Ok Zap, thanks for that. Save your pity for someone who cares though. And if say that my maps are garbage, you have no credibility with me. None whatsoever! None! Can you understand that?

If you're going to be so rude and dismissive, I might as well tell you that Oblige tends to make better maps than you, in much less time, and it doesn't complain nearly as much when someone doesn't like them.

Ok, right, well my maps are for people who enjoy them, so I guess I'll just write off everything you say as irrelevant to my interests. You would have to meet me halfway if you want to have any influence on how my maps turn out. If you have no earnest interest in this then you're just being a pain to me and everyone wading through page after page of disagreement.

Cjwright79 said:

Your credibility could not be any lower.

Well it could be if he was you.

You definitely need help if you are talking to your mirror image thinking it's somebody else!

Graf Zahl said:

You definitely need help if you are talking to your mirror image thinking it's somebody else!

What? Carl Jung, is that you?

Cjwright79 said:

Zap, since you have such exquisite taste in maps, let's see one of your best, sound good?

FYI, the "If you think my work is so bad, I'd like to see you do better" argument is a classic logical fallacy. One doesn't need to be a gourmet chef to know they've been served bad food.

esselfortium said:

FYI, the "If you think my work is so bad, I'd like to see you do better" argument is a classic logical fallacy. One doesn't need to be a gourmet chef to know they've been served bad food.

Served bad food? You $%#$! This is self-serve. I labour long and hard over my maps, upload them, and if you really do despise my work then you should have learned that by now, and forgo playing my new releases. How does that sound to you?

Cjwright79 said:

Served bad food? You $%#$! This is self-serve. I labour long and hard over my maps, upload them, and if you really do despise my work then you should have learned that by now, and forgo playing my new releases. How does that sound to you?

Because you're a dickhead to anyone who thinks your maps aren't the second coming of Christ. I hate to break it to you, but for all the respect you expect from people, you yourself sure haven't shown any.

Cjwright79 said:

Zap, since you have such exquisite taste in maps, let's see one of your best, sound good?

Well I didn't want to have to post this since it would probably steal the spotlight from your project, but this is what you want so here you go: http://sl4.poned.com/screens/spacedm5/mix/12.png

I can't think of a better example than that to showcase my superb mapping ability.

Cjwright79 said:

Bah! I will leave, for now, in outright disgust.

Cjwright79 came back from his ragequit to say:
lol

If you're going to ragequit, less rage, more quit, plzkthx.

WildWeasel said:

If you're going to ragequit, less rage, more quit, plzkthx.

My indignation went away once Zap cracked a joke. Hence the laughter.