Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
sleepy_boy

My Odyssey

Come, gather 'round, and listen to the tale of my adventures in the land of "on probation"

It all started when I wrote a silly thread about how some members of the hallowed halls of Doomworld might be losers; living in their parent's basements, with their little league trophies, sports pennants, and AC-DC posters.

But the mighty forum-gods Lüt and Zaldron were displeased by my thread, and thought it was an insult to the doom community.(i was referring to Rancid Radio)

So I was cast into the foul wasteland of "on probation", and had my "1-post-away-from-fast-newbie" postcount set to the evil -100. But I worked hard. I unwittingly annoyed The Pritch, saw the rise and fall of many threads, and now, I come before you with a better signature, a deeper look on forums, and a solomn vow to never call anyone a loser again.

...but you can keep the "loser" tag.

Thank You.

...but you can keep the "loser" tag.

Oh don't worry, it'll stay for a LONG, LONG time.

I unwittingly annoyed The Pritch, saw the rise and fall of many threads, and now, I come before you with a better signature, a deeper look on forums, and a solomn vow to never call anyone a loser again.

...And a better post count, but how do you explain...

[blank]

...this?

/calmly, just: For the last time, and I mean the last time...

IT IS pritch, NOT Pritch, PRITCH, THE PRITCH, The Pritch, PRITCSDHFVSDDISEUJ OR ANYTHING ELSE, OK?

Well, I've lost a DOLT today...

My_STiklyBion (or whatever the fuck he calls himself)

But I gained one too!
------------------------------------------------------------
I am taking bets now. Head over to polls!

But the mighty forum-gods Lüt and Zaldron were displeased by my thread, and thought it was an insult to the doom community.(i was referring to Rancid Radio)

They arn't forum gods, they are the forum...um...destroyers. Linguica, arioch and mordeth are the forum gods. The sausage god, the sunglasses fish kung-fu killa god and the destroyer of warez god.

Don't forget your MoSeS' MoOoSe. Every day I want my own forum more and more.

Huh?
I thought you *WERE* Rancid-Radio.

Huh?
I thought you *WERE* Rancid-Radio.

Um...no. Rancid-Radio = BANNED BY DEMAND

Heh...oh yeah...but didn't he get a new username?

Cinnomen-Santa and Aero-Puerto.