Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
General Rainbow Bacon

Deus Vult 2 final version release date?

When it's done™.

Seriously, never ask for release dates. Pretty sure it's nowhere near finished, too.

Nomad said:

What was wrong with the "First Edition"?

Nothing necessarily, but Doom Marine has been creating new levels to fill in the gaps between the levels in the first edition, and has made a number of overhauls and modifications to the existing levels as well.

Nomad said:

Minas Morgul.

The goddamn thing DESTROYED MY COMPUTER

THAT IS NOT FUCKING FAIR.

DoomHero85 said:

When can we expect a final release of DV-II? Every day I have to wait I die a little inside.

Once Doom Marine gets enough volunteers for sucking dick while mapping. No sucking, no mapping.

DoomHero85 said:

How did it destroy your computer??

Very carefully...

A voice just said to me that in the near future this thread might be accompanied by some animal-like music and flames will surround it. But maybe it's just time for my pills.

Posting in epic thread.

DoomHero85 said:

With malice aforethought.

DoomHero85 said:

It ate his hard disk.

DoomHero85 said:

I swear to Christ this actually happened.

I was playing DVII, and I get to Minas Morgul. After about 30 seconds of loading, the map finally opens.

After only 30 seconds of play, the computer freezes up. I thought it was just ZDooM, so I attempted to bring up the task manager.

Nothing.

I try again. Nothing.

Aggravated, I manually turn off the computer and attempt to turn it back on.

It wont. No matter what I do, nothing works. I take it to my computer-savvy cousin, and he calls me after a few hours. He says that the entire computer burned itself out. Yeah, the computer was a total POS from 2000, but the point still stands. A DooM WAD had murdered my computer trying to load it's unholy amount of resources.

I haven't touched DVII since. It's not bad by any stretch- the first DV singlehandedly got me into mapping-, but I'm afraid of what will happen if my POS laptop tries it.

That sounds like a serious murder mystery to me. You must find the evidence linking DVII to the death of your hard drive, lest Huy Pham gets away with MUUUURRRRDDDEEEERRRRRRR

Nomad said:

not hard enough i suppose.

Mr. Freeze said:

It wont. No matter what I do, nothing works. I take it to my computer-savvy cousin, and he calls me after a few hours. He says that the entire computer burned itself out. Yeah, the computer was a total POS from 2000, but the point still stands. A DooM WAD had murdered my computer trying to load it's unholy amount of resources.

apparently a hard disk crash that could have happened at any moment.
i had one while copying some large files. pc froze exactly like yours. the hd was gone (and it was a POS from 2000 too)

At this slow rate Doom Marine is going, you can expected it to be out by 2012.