Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

doom bangers

ok here is a doom related rant, well a rant about some deathmatch servers i have played on recently. there is nothing more annoying than a person who thinks it is cool to be "ghetto" and it is even worse in a DM map of doom or any other game for that matter. why do those little llamas got to talk like they live in the gutter online in a game of doom? I hate these so called "ghetto gangstas" in real life and they annoy the hell out of me on fourms and in game rooms/maps. come on why do these llamas have to give doomers a bad name. all they say is "imma gonna shoot da rocket up dur ass, fool" and shit like that every time u frag them. i wish u could trun chat off on some people while in the game. when i finally get my server up and running, when i get DSL, i will automaticly boot off people acting like that. to me a ghetto person is just innner city trailer trash, just it comes in all colors, not just white, and not just black.

So? I don't TALK like that and I don't TYPE like that. Just cause one thing is in my sig doesn't mean I'm ghetto. Shit, far from it.

not trailer trash tho.

hick is not part of me.

I hate rednecks.

im a good old classic indoor pasty white boy nerd lamer extraordinaire.

swallow, dick.

not trailer trash tho.

hick is not part of me.

I hate rednecks.

im a good old classic indoor pasty white boy nerd lamer extraordinaire.

swallow, dick.

Break it down Toby, bust a move.

i am not really saying this was a porblem on the fourms, just on some servers. have not seen it recently though. only one person here on the fourms annoyed me by talking that way. but he has not posted anything like that in a while, and i dont mind him as long as u can read his posts

there is nothing more annoying than a person who thinks it is cool to be "ghetto" and it is even worse in a DM map of doom or any other game for that matter.

First off... I don't know whether or not you was tryin' ta sound like a dumb mothafucka, but you sure as fuck just came off as one ta me. If ya don't like da way someone is, just don't play with them. Other peeps got as mcuh right to be proud of their lifestyle as you do. Everything ain't about just lookin' "cool!" Some of us just ain't gonna hide the way we is to impress other mothafuckas. Deal with it, and grow up jackass.

why do those little llamas got to talk like they live in the gutter online in a game of doom? I hate these so called "ghetto gangstas" in real life and they annoy the hell out of me on fourms and in game rooms/maps. come on why do these llamas have to give doomers a bad name.

As for this statement.... FUCK YOU, plain and simple. Just cuz someone is ghetto, don't mean they live in da gutter. You can live on 5th avenue and be ghetto (eva heard of ghetto fabulous..... ignorant twit)! And just cuz you is broke as fuck and livin' in someplace like harlem doesn't necessarily make you ghetto.

They annoy you.... fine. You is entitled to yo opinion, but we sure as fuck don't give "doomers" a bad name, just cuz we is ghetto. I got news for you fucktard.... most people view doomers as geeks or computer nerds. I don't view them this way, because I'm a little more fuckin' open-minded, but most humans is ignant mothafuckas, and dat's a proven fuckin' fact... one you just proved yoself with dis insultin' fuckin' thread!

all they say is "imma gonna shoot da rocket up dur ass, fool" and shit like that every time u frag them. i wish u could trun chat off on some people while in the game.

Just when you thought this mothafucka couldn't get any more ignorant... he says shit like this. I guess sayin, "I'm gonna frag you with my 1337 doomin' skills" is more original and less annoying than havin' someone say the above line quoted by you.... moron.

when i finally get my server up and running, when i get DSL, i will automaticly boot off people acting like that. to me a ghetto person is just innner city trailer trash, just it comes in all colors, not just white, and not just black.

You just proved dat you is a fuckin' racist! Cuz you just made it extremely clear how much you don't like ghetto peeps. And ghetto is a way of life.... just like da preps, goths, computer geeks, surfers, monks, you get da idea. Just cuz someone is ghetto doesn't make them a gangsta! You is obviously a mothafucka who is either:

a)ignorant as fuck or

b)is mad cuz he's been picked on by gangsta's and bullies his whole life or

c)maybe you is just plain a jealous ho!

Either way it doesn't matter! Do this forum a fuckin' favor and delete this ignorant fuckin' thread, before da mods get to it!

...... oh and by da way, if my posts annoy you so much cuz you can't understand them, why don't you take da time to learn my "language!" Da same way ya took da time to learn how to speak "1337" ya lazy fuck!

Tobester: you is definately right dawg... da ghetto areas do suck! Most peeps don't make it out alive, and da ones dat stick around usually don't have a good life! Dat's what happens when you don't have any money, and are treated like a criminal by every mothafucka who sees ya..... ain't dat a bitch!

Lament and BBG: do either one of ya'll have a freakin' clue what dat sentence in mah sig means? Ya'll is both mah dawgs, but I can't believe ya'll just said dat shit! Dat sentence ain't got nuthin' to do with bein' ghetto!

Esco, I know it doesn't have anything to do with being ghetto :) I'm not sure what it means, I know its Puerto Rican or Spanish, but hey, I like it. I remeber one kid called me a fucking Nazi, cause I'm German, not all Germans were Nazis mind you, and I was like "I'm FAR from being a Nazi". Its true, I have friends that are Black and Spanish, I have a gay friend, I have a few lesbian friends and I have a friend who is Jewish. What does this all mean? I'm tolerant of the way people choose to express themselves. If someone wants to type "ghetto" let them, if somebody wants to use another language, just cause you can't understand them doesn't mean its bad. Honestly, why do you even fucking care if someone types different? I mean, WOW, they don't type like me, they must suck. Hey, I respect you man, but thats fucking stupid, in all sense of the word.

there is nothing more annoying than a person who thinks it is cool to be "ghetto" and it is even worse in a DM map of doom or any other game for that matter. why do those little llamas got to talk like they live in the gutter online in a game of doom? I hate these so called "ghetto gangstas" in real life and they annoy the hell out of me on fourms and in game rooms/maps. come on why do these llamas have to give doomers a bad name.

You have no idea how much i agree on that. It's really annoying and the worst part is they think it's cool.

I think people should get down to DOOM and save the other shit for their asses.

who are you agreeing with?

tobester: what's so weird about me agreeing wit ya?

angel of death: yeah, and it doesn't take that much more effort to use yo brain AND some common comprehension skills to try and understand it. Just like when some peeps use 1337 speak.

maonth: I'm not even gonna watse my time on yo punk ass. You is one ignant lil' bitch!

Fredrik: I couldn't agree more (see above sentence). This thread would look very freakin' nice with a lovely green tint added to it.

BBG: I feel ya dawg. And dat phrase is kinda hard to explain... it literally means Puerto Rican, but it's kind of a way we "latinos" represent our culture and heritage. I guess you could say it's a "puerto rican pride" thing. Either peeps will get it... or they won't.
¦]

EDIT: OOPS!

maonth: I'm not even gonna watse my time on yo punk ass. You is one ignant lil' bitch!

whatever coward.

First off... I don't know whether or not you was tryin' ta sound like a dumb mothafucka, but you sure as fuck just came off as one ta me.

Oh, the irony...

it literally means Puerto Rican, but it's kind of a way we "lations" represent our culture and heritage. I guess you could say it's a "puerto rican pride" thing.

Way to bust the most important word on that phrase. ^_^

I think people should get down to DOOM and save the other shit for their asses.

who are you agreeing with?

No one.

I lived in a ghetto, When I was Reeeeeaaally young, about 5 or 6. It was surrounded by graveyards, and I wasn't allowed out at night and stuff. Other than that, it wasn't that bad, though I got bit by a dog once.

Does anyone else except me suspect that just possibly, just possibly, sepiroth made this thread to draw attention to his server when he's on DSL?

Anyway, I don't care about how people type, or what they say, if I don't know 'em. With forums and shit, I can pick teh people i get on with and respond nicely to them, and be a jackass with the people I don't. Who cares?

I also wouldn't hit on people cos they're from the ghetto. I am the classic public-school middle class white boy rugby player, my girlfreind lives in one of the wealthiest parts of England. But the people I met on tours on holdiay in NY and the Carribean are worth ten of some of the lame fucks I have to put up with, who are supposedly 'cultured Englishman'.

There is good and bad in every aspect of the human race, black or white, rich or poor. What matters is individuals, not makeing dumbass generalisations. Just my two...

Anyone who attacks a lifestyle simply because it exists or it annoys them is a bigot if not a racist.

If you have problems with extremists or a select group of idiots in a certain lifestyle, then you are attacked the extremists, not the lifestyle.

The only thing that gets me is if a particular culture, lifestyle, minority, etc. tries to get special benefits from the government just because they're "different".

In no way am I being racist. first as i said a ghetto person is on no color or background. second let me explain why i brought this up. first off from both experence and what people have said a ghetto person is not good. let me define what i mean by ghetto. first it is a person who does not try to make things better for them selves and their friends/family. second they are involved with gangs and or drug dealing, also drug abuse. drug dealing, drug use and gangs are all horrible people and horrible habits which cause suffering to many innocent people. third in my definition, is the fact that they take pride in doing crimes which harm others, like drug dealing and gang involvement. why a person take pride in killing others and selling drugs is beyond many of us. fourth is the fact that they use the excuse of being born and or liveing in a poor section for continuing the lifestlye. I was born into a poor family, i was born in a ghetto, both parents were drug addicts and i was born into abuse. however i did not repeat the mistake of my parents and did something about it.

when i say someone is ghetto that is what i mean. I am not saying all people that are poor and that live in a city are this.

also it does give doomers and people a bad name if they take pride in those things which i say make a person ghetto. all people can change their lives and get something better if they try. if that was not true, schools would still be segregated.

I dont like going into doom/quake/half-life/UT games seeing this kind of attitude used to make newbie gamers look cool. I also dislike seeing nazis, KKK supporters and people of that sort in games as well. after all it is not how u talk when u doom but how u play. i dont hate people who are born in a ghetto or bad family lifes, after all i was born that way too, but i find it disgraceful when they say it is alright to kill people over gangs disputes, drugs and other such things. It is just as offensive as nazi/KKK tags in half-life. or people saying things are "jewish" if it dont work. Also to esco, i am not attacking you. I am just saying that this is a problem on some servers that should be delt with. I have had this problem with my former half-life server, but they where mostly nazis