Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sharessa

Happy Daze

Today is January 22nd. What does that mean? For one thing, it means that in two days, it shall be the one year anniversary of my signing up on these forums (with my original account). One year is definately too short a time to spend with you fine people, so I hope to be coming back for quite a while longer.

Also, today the new NIN Halo, And All That Could Have Been came out, and I got myself a copy of the DVD version. I must say it does kick a great amount of ass. Also, while at the CD store, my friend picked up a copy of KMFDM's Beat-by-Beat-by-Beat DVD, also cool. So we got to watch the both of them on his big scrren tv and surround sound system. Sehr toll.

Also I picked up the Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting for D&D (I've been meaning to get this for a while), and ohGr's CD, Welt. The latter kcicks ass...I'm listening to it as I write. Hehehe...

The bottom line is that the New NIN DVD kicks fukkin ass. There are some lame qualities to it, and Reznor can be easily mocked while watching it, but still....great stuff.

It's been the happiest day in my life so far this year... :)

and the day after that. IT'LL BE MY ONE OF YEAR OF ANNOYING THE HELL OUT OF ALL YOU DUH DUH DUHHH, DUH DUHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Heh...I forgot one thing about the DVD...Lut might find it funny. When Reznor is performing Piggy, there is one part where he's singing, then when he finishes the verse. He just takes the mike and just smashes it into his head. FUCKING HILARIOUS. We watched that clip about ten times in a row, and it got funnier every time. I even took a screen shot of it and added it to my collection of desktop images. Hehehe.

my one year anniversary of my first visit to doomworld was the 20th. i meant to post something...