Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Contorted_Extirpation

Question (not related to Doom)

Will I get banned or anything for being inactive for quite some time? I'm not one of those people who check profiles daily, but I do like this site. If there are usually punishments for this. . . . I don't know what to say lol

Just look through the member list: there are loads of people who registered accounts in 2002, made a couple of posts and then disappeared. Those accounts all still work (except those who were banned obviously).

No, but you might get banned if you write:
inb4p.....

h!
ha ha ha ha ha (oh no he di'nt!)

Contorted_Extirpation said:

Will I get banned or anything for being inactive for quite some time? I'm not one of those people who check profiles daily, but I do like this site. If there are usually punishments for this. . . . I don't know what to say lol

I'm living proof that no, your account will not be flagged, deleted, or banned for long periods of inactivity. I registered in early 2004 and posted only a handful of times, to sink into obscurity until about April last year when the shit hit the fan at NewDoom.

Creaphis said:

Nope. In fact, you won't even get banned for asking stupid questions.

That depends on your definition of a stupid question, there's a few you ask at your peril.