Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Doom-Child

Baron pics

Someone might have posted some links about this stuff before, but it's 3 am, and I don't care.

I'm a rabid Photoshopper, and I love doing Doom related stuff. However, I have never been able to find any decent pictures of my favorite enemy, the Baron of Hell. The sprites out of the game are absolute goat shit to work with, and the box art makes him look like a freaking Merv Griffin guest. If anyone knows of some decent, preferably black and white drawings of the Baron, drop me a link.

DC

Heh, I once caught a snapshot of me attacking a baron of hell with the chainsaw, and having him bleed red blood, despite the fact that they have green blood.

Zaldron did some kind of rendering of it's face once. Wait for him to get here and post it.

In case it helps: Test-0 made a high-res baron by blowing up and modding the basic skin. Here's the thread from the next forum over; he's got some screenshots and a WAD with the new model.

Heh, I once caught a snapshot of me attacking a baron of hell with the chainsaw, and having him bleed red blood, despite the fact that they have green blood.

Yeah, that was freakin' weird. One blood colour sprite = everyone bleeds the same!

And what about Lost Souls? Bone/metal on-fire things bleed?

Those pics aren't too bad, but I'm not really looking for mods of sprites, I was really hoping that someone had drawn some and scanned them...poop.

DC

Heh. I used to take random snapshots in Doom. I actual blew up a baron of Hell Head and stuck it on my door. It's still there...havn't bothered to take it down, even though it looks like complete ass.

You wouldn't believe the kind of trouble I get in when doing "charity work". I have way too many unfinished projects for now.

You wouldn't believe the kind of trouble I get in when doing "charity work". I have way too many unfinished projects for now.

this charity work is much more important :P people (you) will die if you don't....

j/k. Tell me when you have some free time.

Heh, in one year, maybe?
It would be nice to ditch some of these projects but I get to see these guys every day. :\

Heh, in one year, maybe?
It would be nice to ditch some of these projects but I get to see these guys every day. :\

too bad :(

My God man! That's amazing! But don't worry, I understand "too busy". However, if you ever run across any other shots, give a yell out.

DC