Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
iamthejake2000

Urgent appeal to keep OldDoom.com running

Hello all, this is Jake, the owner and operator of OldDoom.com. If this is in the wrong forum, sorry, go ahead and flame your lil hearts out.

As with many people of late, I have been in financial dire straits. With things like rent payments and food to worry about without the "luxury" of any kind of steady income, keeping my web site afloat has become a relatively low priority. I simply can't spare the $13 it will take to keep it online for one more month.

Clearly I've been done updating the site for a long time. The majority of it was created years and years ago, when I was 13, and to me it essentially serves as a relic of a bygone era of my life. But if you find OldDoom.com in any way informative, entertaining, or useful, and would like to avoid seeing its domain bought up and turned into a fake airfare search engine or something, please donate what you can using the "Donate" button on my home page. If I cannot collect $13 by the first couple days of April the site will shut down.

Thanks,
Jake
OldDoom.com

Donation made. If your finances don't improve - drop me a PM. I'm not short of space on my hosting plan and can accommodate a few more domain names.

Thank you!! I have enough now to keep the site up for 2 more months, at which point I'll hopefully have the means to make my own money without e-spanging.

Thanks so much!