Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Captain Toenail

GBA Doom DM levels

I just cleaned this WAD up a bit and made it vanilla compatible (added missing Player 1 starts), fixed some moving textures on door ways, and rotated some teleport destinations/player starts so you don't end up staring at a wall. I can upload the cleaned up version if anyone is interested.

Nemark said:

I just cleaned this WAD up a bit and made it vanilla compatible (added missing Player 1 starts), fixed some moving textures on door ways, and rotated some teleport destinations/player starts so you don't end up staring at a wall. I can upload the cleaned up version if anyone is interested.

Please do! I uploaded that wad quite a while ago.. It was converted then I took a quick look through it and uploaded.

Heh, I never knew GBA had specific deathmatch levels. Thanks MP2E. I'll be looking for the cleaned up version as well Nemark.

I'm not sure if this is 100% true to the GBA versions since I don't have a way to check the levels from the GBA game. Maybe it was an intended feature to be facing right at a wall when you respawn or teleport :P But here's a link to the slightly cleaned up version:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6QKZOLT8

I'm not saying I fixed all problems. I just cleaned up some problems I noticed.

Could someone please upload Nemark's cleaned up versions to DRD Team Share Space? Megaupload is quite annoying and unreliable, and this time it actually prevented me from downloading the levels and gave me the error "The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable.".