Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
t.v.

Harmony's clay models display

I put photographs of the clay models I made to make the Harmony sprites on my website.

Click HERE and scroll down.

You will also find a short comic introducing the story of Harmony :-).

The clay models are pretty cool. I like them all together with the "display case". :D

Cool; it's amusing to see the centaur is such a midget, especially compared to the predator ;)

They look fantastic and I like the "dirty" look the clay has, it really fits to the mood of the game and makes the characters look more twisted.
But wasn`t it a pain in the ass when they started to deform while you animated them?

Thanks for the feedback!

But wasn`t it a pain in the ass when they started to deform while you animated them?

they dind't 'deform' too much. I left the joints free of clay so they could be moved (although this meant I had to fill them up afterwards on the computer). Some of the paint crumbled off though and there are a few cracks.

The computer casing is from one of the computers Harmony was made on. It seemed only fitting I could put the monsters in a computer both digitally and physically :-)

Pretty cool. Send some pics to Hasbro and maybe they could mass produce 'em into a pretty cool toyline. I wish I could model like that!