Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Creaphis

THIS IS INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT

I accidentally found the source of the sound clip used as the spider mastermind's death sound in The Sky May Be.

Start watching from 2:10 for context. The sound itself is at 2:56.

I recommend that you all watch Charlie Brooker's Screenwipe, by the way - especially the first couple series.

I don't know what the hell he's talking about either. Maybe he means 5:56, but that doesn't sound like much of anything either.

Jonathan said:

No, it's at 2:56. Have you actually played The Sky May Be?

I think I understand now. No, I haven't even heard of it. I thought he was talking about the regular spider mastermind death sound and telling us he found it in a snippet of some film/show called The Sky May Be.

eargosedown said:

Hmmm, did Mordeth E2 ever come out?

Nope. Hence the existence of the Mordeth Award.

The spider mastermind's death sound in The Sky May Be is in The Box of Delights which is in Charlie Brooker's Screenwipe. What's so complicated about this?

Just kidding, sorry about the confusion.

Creaphis said:

The spider mastermind's death sound in The Sky May Be is in The Box of Delights which is in Charlie Brooker's Screenwipe. What's so complicated about this?

Just kidding, sorry about the confusion.

Nubs don't seem to know "The Sky May Be" is a famous WAD, and are assuming that it is the name of the show I guess.

Never heard of any of this "Charlie" stuff and I just discovered that the British have some wierd shit on TV. Then again, I never watch BBC nor do I intend do despite what my British buddies recommend.

Also, I heard the sound nowhere.

Also, the sound most likely exists in some huge sound library that you can buy for a few thousand dollars. I hear Doom sounds in tons of shows, and those Camel Imp sounds all the time.