Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
læmænt

The real shape of the earth

Just why did you start a new topic about the shape of the Earth, when you could as well have posted it in the "the flat Earth society" thread?
Baaad boy, no cookie for Lament!

Just why did you start a new topic about the shape of the Earth, when you could as well have posted it in the "the flat Earth society" thread?

Because this is important.

Because this is important.

Riiiight, so you can't rest in peace until you've convinced all of us about your supposed 'real' shape of the Earth?

;-)

Dude, this is just a friendly discussion about 'religious' convictions (didn't I once mention that science is religion) - no need to take it all to serious.

Important my arse!

Wow! this pear pic look like Fredrik's VRACK screenshots! ( doomworld.tk ) Is this a possible WAD or sky texture?

Yeah it's the sky graphic I'm using for Vrack 4.

Paint should be hung up on a noose and bitchslapped like the little slut that it is, IMMHO.

Heh. I am being reminded of this little pictures my sixth grade teacher had hanging up around the room of weird shaped Earths...there was a cube, a pyramid, even a doughnut...I always wanted to live on the doughnut world.

But I don't care, because my Dad just handed me a burned CD entitled 'RTCW'. :D

Hmm,doughnut world, reminds me of 'Ringworld', great SF novel by Larry Niven.Tasty.

...But whatever you do, don't get that confused with Discworld.

WORST...BOOK...EVER!!!!!!11

On a donut shaped world you could look up fromcertain spots and see other countries in the sky

my girlfriend is shaped like a pair

On a donut shaped world you could look up from certain spots and see the other countries in the sky

Yeah,as I mentioned in 'Ringworld' they live on the inside of the 'ring' so you can see other parts of it rising up into the sky towards the central sun like two great arcs.There would be no nite & day of course,so they had a series of massive screens orbiting their sun in an inner orbit.It was built by the 'Ringworld Engineers' which is the 2nd book in the series.Really vivid stuff man.

My girlfriend is shaped like a hand...

... :(

On a lighter note, living on a ringworld would be cool. It would kind of be like living in Sigil.

My girlfriend is shaped like a hand...

Ditto. :(

On a lighter note, living on a ringworld would be cool. It would kind of be like living in Sigil.

Yeah, but probably without the freaky-freakies from all corners of the multiverse. (Now would that be good or bad, I wonder?)

ROFL! Did you mean pear or pair? ;>

Anyone remember The Simpsons where Homer abandoned the world where it rained doughnuts? I felt his pain...