Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
scalliano

scalliano's 667 Shuffle!

scifista42 said:

This Shuffle mod is certainly great. I will not use it as a gameplay mod with PWADs though, I'm not really into using gameplay mods, but I also find it great as a collection of Doom-styled monsters/weapons/items at one place.

If I can ask, would you please explain how it is possible that the pack contains many monsters that are not present on actual Realm667? Many additional Doom monster or zombie variants, and also completely new creatures with quality sprites. I know you're a sprite artist and probably an author of a few of these. Anyway, where else do the monsters originate from? And why they aren't on R667? :)

Unfortunately not all of the content wads have "INFO" and "CREDITS".

The name "667 Shuffle" is kind of an artefact title now - the mod began as a collection of stuff from there, but has grown into a kind of compilation of custom content from many well-known mods as well as stuff I've made specifically for it. That's why not everything has the R667 file format. The ITINERARY.txt file contains credits for all of the monsters, weapons and items and a brief description of each of them. Believe me when I say that absolutely everything is properly credited.

New version uploaded. Now fully compatible with the most recent builds of ZDoom and GZDoom.

Thread tag, this sounds like what I've been looking for.

scalliano said:

New version uploaded. Now fully compatible with the most recent builds of ZDoom and GZDoom.

It still says "Requires a development build of (G)ZDoom" in post 1? I'll try it with ZDoom v2.71...

The version of the Hectebus you're using is still the original with the duplicated frames - HECTA2A8 is the same as HECTA3A7. Hmm. Your file is dated after the file was corrected at Realm667, but it's obviously an earlier file. Additional one-armed attack frames were also added to the graphics and the DECORATE.

http://www.realm667.com/index.php/en/beastiary-mainmenu-136-69621/doom-style-mainmenu-105-73113?start=81

Soundblock said:It still says "Requires a development build of (G)ZDoom" in post 1? I'll try it with ZDoom v2.71... [/B]

Dev builds are the most recent ;)

Regards the Hectebus, the versions in ToP I and II have been updated, I have just been too busy squashing bugs that I hadn't got around to including them in Shuffle. Next update will include the new version.

Cool, can't wait to see if this ruins Alien Vendetta! If not, you just breathed new life into something I've been playing for 15 years and I owe you a drink!