Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
X-Blade

beta testers wanted

looks nice. add a bit more detail to that screenshot and you might be able to get some less people being asses like bbg.

looks nice. add a bit more detail to that screenshot and you might be able to get some less people being asses like bbg.

agreed, but the looks wasn't the important thing in the old DOOM3057, the atmosphere and gameplay was top notch, and i'm damn sure x-blade can provide that in this one too.

Sorry dawg, but ya needs to put up some more screenshots, and definately some more info on yo wad. There is almost nuthin' to go on at all at yo site. I don't even know what kind of features (besides some new tetures and acs scripts) it's gonna have. C'mon man, advertise yo shit a little, or at least give us some more details.

And as for da story... you may want to work on it a bit. While it ain't important, why da fuck would one marine allow himself to be sent to a planet where he KNOWS there is probably all kinds of shit waiting for him. It needs a little spicing up, IMHO! Oh well.... doom has never really been known for it's deep storyline.

By da way.... nice gif. I don't think It really suits ya too much though.
-_-

Well, just so you know, that is the first of 2 introductory levels. I'm not really focusing on the details in those. I did, however, put in some cool effects in them. The third map is extremely detailed. It will blow you away. I haven't posted screenshots of it yet because it hasn't been re-texturized. Trust me, this has both atmosphere AND detail.

The site he's talking about is here, btw.

lousy showoff ;)

Heh, that was BEFORE the edit happened :P

C'mon man, advertise yo shit a little, or at least give us some more details.

Maybe you people don't know who X-Blade is? Or perhaps you're just plain retarded?

How am I an ass? It doesn't look interesting right now, I am sure as it progresses, something about it will peak my interest and make me check it out, but for now, its to young for me to really get behind it.

Maybe you people don't know who X-Blade is? Or perhaps you're just plain retarded?

/Me shoves Ralphis head into a blender set on puree..... FACE FIRST/

Damn..... da mothafucka actually looks better now!

C'mon man, advertise yo shit a little, or at least give us some more details.

i think were dealing with both cases here. Retard AND he doesn't know x-b

No Life

How appropriate!

P.S. read mah sig...... have a nice day!
..|
..|
|||||
|||||
.|||

Ralphis sure is noisy for someone who's left ;)

Anyway, yeah if you want I'll beta test. Never done it before mind. What it does it actually involve? Just looking for errors, etc.???

Ralphis sure is noisy for someone who's left ;)

Anyway, yeah if you want I'll beta test. Never done it before mind. What it does it actually involve? Just looking for errors, etc.???

It involves reporting your opinion of the gameplay/visuals, report errors, yes.

For any of you who don't know, X-Blade was the creator of the DooM-3057 project that was gonna be one of the best creations for doom ever. It had extremely well-designed maps, great textures, and zdoom scripting galore. Doom-3057 merged with Maonth's TRTCC (I think that was that it was called) to form RTC-3057. Anything coming from X-Blade has to be quality.

For any of you who don't know, X-Blade was the creator of the DooM-3057 project that was gonna be one of the best creations for doom ever. It had extremely well-designed maps, great textures, and zdoom scripting galore. Doom-3057 merged with Maonth's TRTCC (I think that was that it was called) to form RTC-3057. Anything coming from X-Blade has to be quality.

Heh, well I remember playing the Doom3057 demo and feeling like giving it a review of 4/10 on TI, except I was too lazy to write the review.

I never finished that demo.. the gameplay was too frustrating.

Heh, what the hell are you always on about? There was no shortage of ammo or health. You said Rex's maps were bad gameplay too.

The 3057 demo map had some very cool scripting but it wasn't a visual masterpiece and there was too much running back and forth.

The 3057 demo map had some very cool scripting but it wasn't a visual masterpiece and there was too much running back and forth.

that's why the new demo map will feature some very cool scripting and is a visual masterpiece and has a lot of running back and forth! :P

Heh, well I remember playing the Doom3057 demo and feeling like giving it a review of 4/10 on TI, except I was too lazy to write the review.

Bah...Sirius is nothing like my work on Doom 3057. Besides, Doom 3057 is no longer my project nor am I involved with it so please don't associate me with it. BTW, Lüt, if you're going to suggest that Sirius will suck because you didn't like the Doom 3057 demo, then don't bother to download it. While I think I did a good job on it thus far, there are some people whose superiority complex is never satisfied.

Lüt: maybe I just suck :p

X-blade: Best way to get bete testers is to ask friends. I haven't heard from my beta testeres since they got the beta.

/me looks angrily at Archvile455

But I also got a great beta tester (the exeption tht confirm the rule I guess) Erik did a great Job, he also joined in on the coop session we had and then we sent him to death.. MWUAHAHAHA it was soo fun. :)

<Ebola> Erik: Why don't you go ahead first into this room.
<Erik> I've been here in SP I died here.
*erik goes in.
*erik meet huge ass monster.
BOOOOOM
<Erik> Oh GOD!
<Ebola> Wow, he flew up in the ceiling.
*Nimrod goes in, knows what to expect.
<Nimrod> Wheee
BOOOOOM
<Nimrod> Look I flew up on the doorframe, see my carcass.

etc.. Oh the joy. I WANT MORE!

Bah...Sirius is nothing like my work on Doom 3057. Besides, Doom 3057 is no longer my project nor am I involved with it so please don't associate me with it. BTW, Lüt, if you're going to suggest that Sirius will suck because you didn't like the Doom 3057 demo, then don't bother to download it. While I think I did a good job on it thus far, there are some people whose superiority complex is never satisfied.

We can't please them all :)

BTW, Lüt, if you're going to suggest that Sirius will suck because you didn't like the Doom 3057 demo, then don't bother to download it. While I think I did a good job on it thus far, there are some people whose superiority complex is never satisfied.

Heh, I didn't say that, I'm sure it's gotten better in the 2 or so years it's been since release. Besides the other map shots looked cool way back when the page was still new, but, just didn't see anything special besides textures and some ZDoom effects in that one map.