Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
omegamer

New Doom WAD site !!!

Honestly, you're better off just using the forums as a showcase. We have too many WAD sites as is.

There's too many exclamation marks on that site, i'm out.

Coldfusio said:

I use tools like goldfish, pepper and fireballs to make my levels.

Dude, the pepper is over-rated. Try the paprika next time, it's the magic recipe for how KDiZD was made

Not bad looking. Yeah make some more original material, keep us posted.

The "original" WAD im workin on is called
Death Valley and its specially made for Skulltag

Heh heh, Oblige..

Why?

Also, you do not need a TITLEPIC for a one map replacement WAD.

Did anyone notice that he posted something called an email address inviting us to email him if we love/hate his site? I found this to be a novel idea and I just had to give it a try.

Dear omegamer,

I hate your fucking website you stupid piece of fucking shit. Why don't you go choke on a piece of your own shit and die? Where do you get the fucking gall to call your website "The ultimate Doom2 WAD site !!!" when you have little more than two uber-shitty wads and two YouTube videos which I didn't watch because to be honest I can't be assed but I nevertheless I assume are completely fucking shitty? You just used up the 2 minutes I used to look at your website plus the several minutes I used to write this email to you. I could have been spending this time doing the dishes that have accumulated in the kitchen but now it appears I'll have to go to bed later and therefore lose sleep. Do you have any plans to compensate me for this? Let me tell you what would be good compensation for this. Go rape your little sister in her sleep, get arrested, go to prison, get raped, catch AIDS, and die. Yes I know that an innocent victim would be traumatized for life in all of this but we have to think about the greater good. To summarize, the sweat from your testicles is probably infected with salmonella bacteria and you would be well advised to suck your own balls.

Sincerely, fuck you.

Sorry if I'm a little rusty. I'm just so used to Facebook and message boards that I get nervous when new social networking technology like this comes along.

AndrewB said:

Did anyone notice that he posted something called an email address inviting us to email him if we love/hate his site? I found this to be a novel idea and I just had to give it a try.

Sorry if I'm a little rusty. I'm just so used to Facebook and message boards that I get nervous when new social networking technology like this comes along.

Will you father my children?

If someone's balls happen to be far enough apart when you kick them square in the balls, I assume that'd be right between them so you'd miss them both..
All newstuff reviews should be like that.

AndrewB said:

...I could have been spending this time doing the dishes that have accumulated ...

Desperate attempt to get out of doing the dishes.

AndrewB said:

Go rape your little sister in her sleep. . . Yes I know that an innocent victim would be traumatized for life in all of this but we have to think about the greater good.

<Glances at AndrewB's custom title. Walks away.>

It would be cool to see a site like this review newstuff material.

omegamer said:

made for Skulltag

ugh.

AndrewB said:

Feels like my head imploded, exploded and imploded again

omegamer said:

Check out my brand new Doom2 WAD site, and if you want, please leave a comment at the blog!!!

http://omega-wads.weebly.com/

Welcome to Doomworld, the friendliest place on earth!!

Is AndrewB's title new or do his posts often suggest emotionally destroying girls? Awful trolling that was.

To make a long story short, you can't call a website "ultimate" anything unless it is. Even then you can't until people start agreeing that it is. Otherwise you just look like an ass.

'nuff said already about Oblige maps. Their appeal doesn't increase with a vid of you running around missing everything with the SSG because you're using it in the wrong places.

Try again.

Aliotroph? said:

Is AndrewB's title new or do his posts often suggest emotionally destroying girls? Awful trolling that was.

The quality of his work has taken a dive.