Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nightmare Doom

Duke Nukem...a Midget compared to Caleb? Doomguy smaller?

Jesus. I was expecting some sort of indirect swipe at Chu, but this is just as dumb. What WW said.

Csonicgo said:

Jesus. I was expecting some sort of indirect swipe at Chu, but this is just as dumb. What WW said.

Well, this is actually the same thread with the same name from ZDoom forums. It has nothing to do what you first expected it to be...

Nightmare Doom said:

Well it's actually based off from the same thread with the same name from ZDoom forums. It has nothing to do what you first expected it to be...

And you're going to get the SAME TYPE OF RESPONSES here as you did there. Something along the lines of "I dont understand the purpose nor point of this thread".

Csonicgo said:

and you're going to get the SAME RESPONSES here as you did there. Something along the lines of, I dunno, "I dont understand the purpose nor point of this thread".

Well I thought it would be interesting to hear the different responses here.

Although one of things I do noticed how the Build engine has been modified over the years since Duke Nukem used a earlier version of it while Blood uses a upgraded version although I heard that the Shadow Warrior engine is a bit slightly more advanced than Blood's even though their similar in size as you can see here...

Although the part I've been wondering about since if Duke's engine is smaller than Blood's then is it possible that Doom might be smaller or could be bigger if you tried to convert them into Duke or even Blood/Shadow Warrior levels? Even though Doom is not the same engine as build's however...

This is the most fascinating development ever in the history of Build engine games. I cannot believe I have the privilege to witness this historic moment.

Nightmare Doom said:

Bah, whatever...

I guess this a example of a failthread...

much like your posting.

Nightmare Doom said:

Well I thought it would be interesting to receive some more varied ass-tearing here.

FTFY

Nightmare Doom said:

Anyway I regret creating this thread.

You regret creating this thread again, you mean? =P