Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
StevieCybernetik

Peter Steele Dead at 48

Erggggh. I'm not gonna lie, I didn't know the guy or the band, but it doesn't excuse anything regardless. Rest in peace Peter Steele, I'll never have known you for you or what you have done

It was pretty clear that guy had issues and I'm sure substantial drug abuse over the years contributed to his death.

Anyway, thanks for some good albums over the years Pete!

D:

I really hope this isn't true. Type O Negative is one of my favorite bands of all time, and I was just rocking out to them in my car yesterday.

My favorite song of theirs:

Type O is definitely one of my favorite bands. Unfortunately, now I'm going to look like a poser because I have to re-buy all the albums. My CDs have been played so many times they look like little circular Zen gardens.

This is a pretty fucked up interview.

He had an awesome voice, and was really god damn good looking too. Wasn't he a sex symbol among gay men without actually being gay? A true achievement. RIP Peter Steele.

Funny how every article is mentioning he is also famous for being in Playgirl magazine.

Krispavera said:

He had an awesome voice, and was really god damn good looking too. Wasn't he a sex symbol among gay men without actually being gay? A true achievement. RIP Peter Steele.

I think it was more women who were attracted to him, he eventually got rather annoyed at his fanbase essentially being replaced by teenaged goth girls as the years dragged on.

Bucket said:

This is a pretty fucked up interview.

That was him after rehab? He looked pretty gone.

I think the whole 'gay sex symbol' was probably after Playgirl. Nobody told him until afterward that only like 27% of it's readership is female :)

Woolie Wool said:

I think it was more women who were attracted to him, he eventually got rather annoyed at his fanbase essentially being replaced by teenaged goth girls as the years dragged on.

Yeah, totally. I can see how being gawked at by barely legal girls with firm, bouncy titties who want you to take their virginity would get old after a while.

Man, I was really hoping to see them in concert one day. Maybe the rest of the band will go on to do something awesome. Perhaps I'll buy another album or two of theirs in homage.

Type O Negative sucked.

Though I guess I should say something nice so I'm not accused of trollbaiting. He had an exceptionally mediocre voice.

Nomad said:

Type O Negative sucked.

Thanks for trolling. We care very deeply about your opinion.

Nomad said:

Type O Negative sucked.

Though I guess I should say something nice so I'm not accused of trollbaiting. He had an exceptionally mediocre voice.

I don't really like TON, but you don't see me shitting this thread up in a desperate attempt to look tough.

On Topic: RIP Pete.

Boo hoo someone doesn't care about someone they've never met dying, and proceeds to have a negative opinion of that person's work. :(

Nomad said:

Type O Negative sucked.

Fuck off. Go troll somewhere else.

Nomad said:

Boo hoo someone doesn't care about someone they've never met dying, and proceeds to have a negative opinion of that person's work. :(

Dude, piss off the guy's dead. For the record I DID meet this guy, and he was of the..well TALLEST, and nicest people I'd ever met and a musical idol of mine. Please do troll elsewhere.

Nomad said:

Showing up to a thread of mourning for a person to insult that person is tasteless and fucking stupid no matter what your real opinion is. Get out.