Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

sonic_13 said:
....Seriously though. Is there any indication as to which switch is the correct one? I've been running around every little cabin for about 10 minutes now. [/B]

Now that's some serious dedication.

Look at your automap. It's the very first cabin.

Also, I'm hard at work on the second version of this map (more like an entirely separate map) which will hopefully address all your complaints.

It also features an awesome new music track that will set your toes tappin'!

Why are 6 cyberdemons outside map boundries?

Also, sectors 41 and 43 are not closed.

To save yourself some bloat, you could have picked out the textures used instead of providing an entire texture back in which many flats and textures are not used.

That's the void hallway that provides interdimensional transport between the starting area and the Abandoned Concentration Camp!

How apt. I was listening to System of a Down's song; Peephole. And right when I got to the part with the sky crusher the song got to the "don't you ever get stuck in the sky" part.

Six said:

FanTazTiCxD, you haven't got a clue, sorry.

People report errors such as bugs, glitches, and whatever, so they can improve upon their work, otherwise how else can you go about the right direction if you don't fix the mistakes that discourage people and, more importantly, praise?

To me, all you're saying is "we make severe mistakes that we can't be arsed to improve, either play it or fuck off".

Personally i'd like criticism and bug reports for my maps, i'd like to know areas i'm lacking so i can make my work solid. You can't speak for everyone, sorry to say so.

Then you misunderstood me I said something peaceful or whatever you call it. I just said that errors is ok to report but if that is the only thing you'll hear then why put it here? To be better? Or to share? Or both?

I mean if I put a map and all I hear is like when I click on the "Find map errors" it wouldn't be so fun to share you know ;)

I hope you agree just a bit with me :X

Btw. wad-owner (Forgot your name)

I can't play your wad it says unknown texture all over. Did you use custom textures?

Put it this way, if you were careful enough into creating your maps, you wouldn't get so many complaints about the errors affecting it in the first place. If you run into multiple issues, ones you can't understand then you need to learn how to overcome the issues, otherwise all you're displaying is lazy, amateurish work.

Don't want people on your back about bugs and such? work harder and learn how to deal with them in the future, otherwise face a thread of reports, simple as that.

Okay thanks six! I'm also doing better maps. :)
Thanks for finally being good to me :P The map I am working on now says "No issues found" (Except the "WARNING: Not enough multiplayer starts found" thing) That can easily be fixed :-)