Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kirby

Caught on camera by Google

There's another option - adopt a nocturnal lifestyle and hope they don't start using night-vision cameras.

Hahah those were all really funny.

My garage door is open on Google Maps, but you can't really see what's going on inside (me or someone else drinking beer, probably).

My car is on Google Street View, out in the background of that link, parked behind the middle house (where I was living at the time). Also, if you go around the block you can see my roommate's old car parked out front and down the hill, the super's PT Cruiser is parked in a lot there.

My girlfriend's laundry is on there too. Luckily i live in a place that's so obscure map makers can't even agree on it's name, let alone send one of those cars there.

Edit: And then i went and looked. There is ONE panorama on there now that's been taken in the middle of the high street, but you can't "move" from the spot. That's all my village deserves!

Our street view is maybe 12 months old, two cars in it are no longer part of the streetscape and a neighboring house has since been renovated beyond recognition.