Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dutch Doomer

Playtesters wanted, need feedback.

Is there anyone interested in playtesting these three maps from my abandoned Total Doom project? You need an limit removing port to play it. It should hopefully run without any problems on most if not all sourceports. The maps are designed to be played from pistol start. UV can be quite challenging. Map04 is included as well, but it remains unfinished. So its for peeking only, maybe you can convince me to finish it. No jumping, it will mess up gameplay.

Screens:

Map01

Map02

Map03

Download:
http://www.speedyshare.com/files/22086589/totaldm.zip

Map 01 is nice so far. I really like the custom blueprint texture and the detail (boxes inside boxes :). A couple of things : The angry switch doesn't seem to work, and what I assume is a secret switch in the angry room opens what appears to be a teleporter that doesn't work.
Also, if you're really quitting this project, I suggest putting harder monsters in to enhance replay value.

I say go for it and finish it *thumbs up*
I actually enjoyed your maps, and the textures you've added look nice (esp the bloody ones)

Even though the 4th level is unfinished I still liked it a lot. =)

[EDIT]

Also I like winter themed Doom levels

DoomHero85 said:

The angry switch doesn't seem to work, and what I assume is a secret switch in the angry room opens what appears to be a teleporter that doesn't work.

That angry switch opens some bars near the exit as well :) The teleporters don't work indeed, they are there for the spawning monsters only. It can be a little confusing I admit. The maps require some clever thinking and exploring.

@Ahcruna Its cancelled, asuming you meant that I should finish the entire project.