Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

soundcards

i need a DOS/win3.11 driver for an older sound card, 1996. it is a rockwell card and here are the chipsets, RWA010 R67-11-31. I have looked everywhere for drivers for this card even rockwell's site does not have it. please help me get drivers for that card or those chipsets

I take it that this driver is for ancient computers only? No need to use it if I have riptide eh?

[edit]Bah, who cares? I'm gettin an SBLive! on Monday anyway :)[/edit]

I take it that this driver is for ancient computers only? No need to use it if I have riptide eh?

[edit]Bah, who cares? I'm gettin an SBLive! on Monday anyway :)[/edit]

Don't buy creative. Buy TerraTec. It has better sound qual, drivers, software, etc.

oh hell i used to think creative was good but not now. i got the new modem blaster for christmas. i got a new modem cause i needed a fullhardware. well modem blaster is a controlerless modem and one of the shitest i have ever used. after about 5 minutes it stops responding, u got to wait 30 sec until it does something. for now on i do my own shopping.

Don't buy creative. Buy TerraTec. It has better sound qual, drivers, software, etc.

Ya know, why don't you let me make the decision and find out for myself, K?

Ya know, why don't you let me make the decision and find out for myself, K?

A "thanks for the advice" would've been better.

Why do you people buy non-sound related Creative products? NOT BRIGHT

So....you saying that I should buy an SBLive! ?

I'm happy with mine, in fact, I'm not gonna change it for at last 4 more years.

Coming from you, that's a VERY good sign.

A "thanks for the advice" would've been better.

Uhhhhhhh.....how about 'no'?

That's the spirit. Stomp the people who are trying to help.

How about the AUDIGY? Worth the money?

Listen to Zaldron...I sure as hell am going to!

And Arioch, everybody I know that has Creative products (mainly SB) only says positive things about them. But, as both and you and Zaldron say, non-sound related Creative products are not good to buy. So now I don't know what to do...

yea i learned that the hard way. even thogh my dad bought the card it is still a worthless piece of dog shit. hell a $15 winmodem works better than that +$50 winmodem. next time i do my own shopping. now i need to get another modem once agian, this time i am getting it. saddly true fullhardware modems are hard to find around here, and i hate buying shit online