Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
The_Tonx

OMG!! READ THIS!! (offtopic)

Well.. There's a lot of posts but it's worth to read!!

http://www.darkbasic.com/forum/read.php?f=1&i=28235&t=10793

OMG!! I've just pissed to my plants =D

Oh my god... well, I can safely say that I feel more confident in my minimal skills after reading that. Yet at the same time it makes me want to cry at how dumb people can be.

Damn...even I know better then him.

BTW what is DarkBASIC? Does it use the same code as QBASIC?

I don't think I was that stupid even when I was 8 years and played Super Mario Bros 2 for the first time.

Madness. This kid is nuts. He must think these languages are like HTML, where a line of code makes something on the screen.

Flamebait, maybe? One of those pricks who goes online looking to get into a stupid shouting match?

That was trippy, do those forums have moderators?

Matt-PmRd, you posted! Sorry for using your avatar, man, do you want me to change it?

DarkBASIC is a programming language pointed to (3d) games. It's REAL easy. DB is.. hmm.. how to say (I'm not good at english :( ).. like QuickBASIC, but there's more commands to make game creating as easy as possible.. and belive me.. IT IS EASY!

And yes, there IS moderators there.. That guy actually posted a text with word "AMEN" pasted there about 4000 times.. But that post is there as OFFICIALLY FUNNIEST POSTS EVER.. :) OMG..

I may be dumb newbie but at least I'm not THAT DUMB!! Oh well.. =D

That was funny. I know nothing of coding, but it was hilarious. I haven't even read it all yet. OH, does anyone remember Black thorne. Trolling reminded me of it.

OMG!! I've just pissed to my plants =D

Do you mean you pissed on your plants, or do you mean you pissed in your pants?

Heh, who would have thought anyone would want to create a language like DarkBASIC? It's a wonder some of these neat tools aren't a little more well known. I wonder how stable it is. As for that first link, it didn't work (always seems to happen after a little while).

BTW: What's so bad about month-old threads? They don't hurt anyone as far as I can tell. Some of the threads in other places are two years old and they've been revived several times. Just curious. :)