Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Technician

Screw Brown People

Yeah, I can find loads of links when googling his name but I'm not finding anything that links to anything that I would class as authoritative. It's all YouTube, MySpace, FaceBook, Twitter, other video posting sites and gossip news sites as well as his own site. I can't find anything that looks particularly official - not even a Wikipedia page or a news article from a "reputable" news agency.

a quick google search says he's a nobody and this is a desperate bid for attention. polls give him less than 1% in upcoming florida republican primaries, so it seems very unlikely he has any influence at all. on the other hand, in the heart of europe... geert wilders. it's already elected guys like him who are really dangerous, not laughable simpletons like mr. fanelli.

Apparently he was on The Daily Show. I'm looking for the episode now.he was immigration laws are becoming more and more (obviously ethnic threatening I wouldn't be surprised if something like this doesn't come up.

Enjay said:

not even a Wikipedia page

Well, there's that. It's a bit meager though it seems legit.

I see the "Pulling the plug on grandma" is still in full effect, as the video on his website proves. Rofl. Such bad acting too.

I love how America has the gaul to blast Australia for being racist over the recent "blackface" comedy sketch, yet allows shit like this AND allows it in in governmental campaigning! He may as well just cut the crap say "Vote for me if you don't like sand niggers".

I love how his name's Fanelli. Arabs are evil but Italians, they don't have a history of terrorising the American public at all.

Plus there's that wanker from Alabama who wants to do away with drivers license exams in other languages, because only English-speaking people should be given a fair break in life.

America just needs to round up all of Dumbfuckistan and take a page out of Hitler's book.

Meh. America has the gaul to do a lot of things. And every country has fucktards.

I think the driver's test thing is funny. Immigrants who don't bother to learn the language drive without licenses anyway. So his point is irrelevant.

My girlfriend and I were driving on the highway, the guy to our right in a big SUV merges into us (he didn't look, we were in his blind spot). He promptly swerves, goes off the highway and rolls it a few times, and miraculously comes out with a couple scratches. We were shoved to the left side and slid along a concrete barrier for a bit. The state cop on the scene deemed most obviously his fault.

He couldn't speak English. He didn't have a driver's license. Hell it wasn't even his car! Now two years later we get a letter saying he's suing us for a bazillion dollars. (At least more than 100,000). No joke. It's actually going to court.

Four months ago a guy pulled out in front of me. I smashed into him and totaled my car (I was doing the speed limit). He could barely speak broken English, and to my surprise he didn't have a license either! What are the chances of this, I live in Massachusetts for Christs sake. It could be worse. We could have been kidnapped or murdered like in Arizona.

CUE KNEE JERK AMERICA IS DUMB RESPONSES

The dude's a nobody who came up with a few bucks to get a dumb commercial with him and probably his nephews on a commercial, is it really a big deal? It's not like he's running for any type of important office anyway

Super Jamie said:

Plus there's that wanker from Alabama who wants to do away with drivers license exams in other languages, because only English-speaking people should be given a fair break in life.

Tim James is horrible. He's losing already and he's desperate for votes. He's left the Multilingual driver's test issue and is now thinking of the children - talking about how his opponents do nothing about sex offenders. Good luck with that, James.

Super Jamie said:

I love how America has the gaul to blast Australia for being racist over the recent "blackface" comedy sketch, yet allows shit like this AND allows it in in governmental campaigning! He may as well just cut the crap say "Vote for me if you don't like sand niggers".

Luckily, they gave Connick some time at the end of the show to say that he wouldn't have done the show if he knew there was going to be such an act. "[Americans] have spent so much time trying to not make black people not look like buffoons, that when we see something like that we really take it to heart."

Australia, you've got your work cut out for you. First, sensitivity training. Secondly, double negation training, for it is another domain in which you are currently lacking.

Hahaha, this video is hilarious. It's pretty blatantly clear to me that it's a joke.

One of the things I find amusing about racist Americans is that modern America is a nation comprised almost entirely of imigrants of one form or another and that includes them.

Enjay said:

One of the things I find amusing about racist Americans is that modern America is a nation comprised almost entirely of imigrants of one form or another and that includes them.

Of course, if said immigrants are white, blond protestants with blue eyes or at least top-model-like russian brides, it's easier to accept them. Who'll accept a bunch of little brown muslim towelheads then ?

Super Jamie said:

I love how America has the gaul to blast Australia for being racist over the recent "blackface" comedy sketch

We in Greece like crass racist blackface comedies, too. Made easier by the fact that we have none of this "white guilt" bullshit, as don't a few hundred millions of Slavs.

Super Jamie said:

I love how America has the gaul to blast Australia for being racist over the recent "blackface" comedy sketch, yet allows shit like this AND allows it in in governmental campaigning!

Oh right, America has the gaul to etc etc. Yea, I remember when our government came out and blasted Australia for whatever. How exactly did America "blast" Australia? Oh yes, I forgot that I voted on it in the last election where it said "Should America blast Australia for being racist on some random TV show?" and I pressed yes.

I guess a few internet bloggers are representative of one of the largest, most diverse states in the entire world. I also know that being an Australian, you surely aren't accustomed to such a variety of freedoms of expression so I sympathize with you.

Enjay said:

Can't you pretty much say that about almost all groups of people in the world if you want to be so general? How many generations does a family have to go through before you wouldn't consider them immigrants anymore?

Ralphis said:

How many generations does a family have to go through before you wouldn't consider them immigrants anymore?

When they stop being towelheads, spics, and gooks ;-)

Enjay said:

See, this is why I have nothing against immigrants. America has a more diverse background than any other country in the history of the world. This makes us pretty unique. The racists around here are a bunch of morons.

I would, however very much appreciate all the immigrants to goddamn learn some English, though. Especially those who have been here for 30+ years.

Enjay said:

And these immigrants were motivated by their desire to discover foreign cultures and integrate peacefully with them...

The settlers were, for the most part, certainly racist; they considered the "redskins" natives as savages and the Black slaves as cattle. (Would have used the natives as slaves if possible, but unfortunately for them, the locals knew the land too well and were able to escape, so it was better to import your workforce.)

This continued for a long while; during America's expansionist phase there were debates about whether or not to invade Mexico as it was the USA's "manifest destiny" to cover the whole continent. The opponents to such a move had some lovely points:

John Calhoun said:
To incorporate Mexico would be the very first instance […] of incorporating an Indian race; for more than half of the Mexicans are Indians, and the other is composed chiefly of mixed tribes. I protest against such a union as that! Ours, sirs, is the government of a white race.

You could say that because the settling of America is still relatively recent history, and we remember what happened to the natives, their culture and their way of life, Americans have reasons to be wary of new immigration waves... :p

Ralphis said:

Can't you pretty much say that about almost all groups of people in the world if you want to be so general? How many generations does a family have to go through before you wouldn't consider them immigrants anymore?

Yes, and I often do. I love watching bigots splutter with indignity when I tell them that we can all be traced back to Africa if you want to take it back far enough.

Danarchy said:

The racists around here are a bunch of morons.

I don't think that your racists are unique in that.

@Gez - Interesting points.