Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Viewtiful-Chris

Where can I get the Alpha Version of Cutmanmike's Megaman DM wad?

Pretty self-explanatory title, there.

Yes, I am readily aware that it is unfinished and "a bit aids", but seeing those sexy YouTube trailers has me hell-bent on obtaining it somehow that I may witness it with my own Skulltag.

Can anyone be of assistance in this regard?

I'm sure someone has it saved but seriously, I wouldn't even bother. If anything that alpha will put you off it because the way everything plays out is so slow and unfinished.

I don't have it any more but feel free to look around for it. Just don't expect the final version to be anything like that one (just compare the gameplay videos!)

Cutman, you're awesome, but you seem like kind of a perfectionist.

I'm happy if I can see Megaman sprites and characters on my screen, be they broken, clunky, or otherwise.

Someone's gotta have it. I believe in you, Doomworld!

I'm not, really. I know a lot of people said that when I pulled it off my site but it's because the alpha version just looks and plays rubbish. I didn't want anyone to get their hands on that, get disappointed, think it's going to suck and not even try the final version. Yeah okay I did say it was "alpha" but a lot of people probably don't even know/care what that means.

Be patient, the blue bomber is on the way ;)