Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TraderEddy

[deleted]

Abyssalstudios1 said:

Yes, all Doomers have long hair. Just go the pictures thread in the "Everything Else" forum.

Well, I'm out of the loop... unless you count my beard.

For ages, I was wondering, if I would get a tat, of what would it be? Think I found my answer...

And yes, there's just something about redheads that are just damn gorgeous.

TraderEddy said:

Anything else we should add?

No, I think you should just stop right there. This thread is cringe-worthy enough as it is. :)))))))))

~Signed
destx

I have short hair, no beard and don't live in a basement - does that make me a lesbian?

killer2 said:

Make that over 60.Grey Ghost is 65.

<checks birth certificate> Not for another ten years.

Abyssalstudios1 said:

Yes, all Doomers have long hair. Just go the pictures thread in the "Everything Else" forum.

Hell yeah *thumb up*

GreyGhost said:

I have short hair, no beard and don't live in a basement - does that make me a lesbian?
<checks birth certificate> Not for another ten years.

...strange,i am sure sometime you said you were 65.Oh well,maybe i failed to read.Sorry for the confusion.

My GF was the person who got me into Doom... she does play now and then but not as much now since she usually spends her free time on sims and guitar hero...

Hmm...
The Skulltag community features a few female Doomers. Sadly they are mostly trolled at and are a rare vision (Not counting the [^FOXY^] clan, which is a bunch of "females" that I've never seen before,suddenly started playing Doom since like last month. Riiight.)
Well, numerical wise, I've seen... About 7, or 8.

Oh, most of them are lesbian, too.

There are six girls actually posting on the forums; I forgot one.

TraderEddy said:

Nice Doom64 tattoo, I could see myself getting a smaller version somewhwere else but I'm not sure that would be as recognizeable as just the plain old DOOM tattoo.

I'm not getting any luck with finding anyone at all who played doom other than my family who introduced it to me at a young age. 40oz is just a lucky bastard, plain and simple.

There are a few girls here, but for some reason I doubt any will be raising their hands in this thread