Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TraderEddy

[deleted]

A better question is how many men are pretending to be women in the Doom community, and I think that number is significantly larger.

TraderEddy said:

I was just thinking, how many females play Doom?

Umm, five?

Use3D said:

A better question is how many men are pretending to be women in the Doom community, and I think that number is significantly larger.

Hahahahh!!! This made my day.

I'm trying to get my friend to play it. So far she enjoys the game, so I think we have a +1 here.

printz said:

Umm, five?

Rosy Palm's five sisters? ha!

Well, when I showed Doom to my wife (then gf) she remembered playing it years back on a friends computer and she lit up. Sadly a few solo spins and some co-op was the end of her dooming and she was back to Diner Dash and Sims.

Good question. Heavily due to my Doom tattoo, I've been finding more and more girls who recognize and have played Doom at some point in the past. This hot red head who I've recently reconnected with since high school recognized the DooM logo in my tattoo right away and told me it was a pretty fun game. Needless to say I was way more turned on than I already was (partially because I've got a thing for redheads.)

Also another girl i sorta met just yesterday mentioned that she'd played and beat Doom years ago shortly after another tattoo conversation.

I know two other girls that want to play Doom with me at some point wanting to know what all the fuss is about. I have been meaning to make that happen.

I don't know any girls (in person) that are currently doomers though. In fact there is only one guy I know in person who's a die-hard doomer like me. I don't think it's likely I'll be able to get a girl so into Doom as I am though. If I ever did she would ultimately have to become my wife by default.

My Ex played a lot of doom and my wife played regularily, too, until she discovered playing e-guitar. But a rocking wife is not bad, either
;-)

TraderEddy said:

We have things in common. >_<

As am I...

Let me just say I am surprised that some of you actually are married. What's the average age here anyways?

You'll find anything here from 12 to well above 40, maybe even 50. Don't forget that those who discovered Doom in 1993 while in their youth are 17 years older now.

Graf Zahl said:

You'll find anything here from 12 to well above 40, maybe even 50. Don't forget that those who discovered Doom in 1993 while in their youth are 17 years older now.

Make that over 60.Grey Ghost is 65.

I'm 19. And yes the Doom tattoo has worked wonders.

printz said:

I think most people here are between 20 and 30 years old.

I'm between 26 and 28 years old if that helps...

40oz said:

And yes the Doom tattoo has worked wonders.

Hardly! I have 2 words for you wannabe lady killers. Puppy Tattoo. There, someone had to say it.

j/k

Good on you!