Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

dont get too doomed

hey i just picked up a great cd to doom to. it is the new NIN cd :all that could have been. I must say the cd is really good. plus what makes it better was that i went to the concert 2 years ago. next time NIN comes here i will go agian. this cd really seems to fit some of the levels well. other cd's that work good is a custom manson cd i made a while back and a few of my metallica cds

I'd really love to go to a NIN concert some time, but they're not exactly in the UK very often. I'd probably be looking out for Lut with a sniper rifle the whole time though... ;)

Talking of concerts, I'm supposed be going to an Aphex Twin one this coming Wednesday. It should be good... :)

a bunch of good shows are coming near me, finaly. for the past 4 years we have been over run by the gay ass rap and pop shit. now we got real shit. some new and some old bands. i may not be big fans of some of them but hell the shows are kickass. rob zombie is coming and anthrax. i hsave to check out the sites to see the dates i can buy tickets

I tried to go see a bunch of bands last year at a local festival.

Then the September 11th thing happened, and like the only band that showed up was american hi fi, cause the planes were grounded and stuff.

Way to waste $30.

i think i get pretty good bands where i live. in the past few months we had sum41, lincoln park, jimmy eat world, aerosmith and a few others. plus the warped tour was hear last summer.

hey i just picked up a great cd to doom to. it is the new NIN cd :all that could have been. I must say the cd is really good. plus what makes it better was that i went to the concert 2 years ago. next time NIN comes here i will go agian. this cd really seems to fit some of the levels well. other cd's that work good is a custom manson cd i made a while back and a few of my metallica cds

Ah, yes, yes...NIN = good. I got the DVD myself...very awesome, though I thought seeing them in concert was better...I guess it was the vibrations from the music rumbling underneath me or the errant clouds of pacifying pot smoke, or the local...Gorge Ampitheatre, WA...BEST VENUE EVER!

i think i get pretty good bands where i live. in the past few months we had sum41, lincoln park, jimmy eat world, aerosmith and a few others. plus the warped tour was hear last summer.

lincoln park

And he actually claims he's not shotgun_bill.

System of a Down is coming to Toronto on Feb 27, and I was gonna go... but the fucking tickets sold out in 6 minutes. My friend skipped 2nd period just to drive to the mall to get them, and he was 3rd in line at 10am, and he got the last two.

Shit.

All the good bands come to Dallas right after I fly home for school break. Which sucks. :|

Well, I would have spelled it the same.

DOLT.

You also would have 2366 posts by now with your old account.

Heh. I think KMFDM is going to start touring this summer. Good times.

now, that would be cool. i haven't been to a show in forever. good times indeed...

Well, I would have spelled it the same.

DOLT.

You also would have 2366 posts by now with your old account.

And I'd have about 3100 with mine. What's your point?

I'm seein CAKE live in Louisville KY next week. Rock on.

I'm seein CAKE live in Louisville KY next week. Rock on.

Fuck CAKE, anybody associated with CAKE, fuck anyone that looks like anyone from CAKE and hell, fuck bakers too, for making CAKES in the first place.

For your enjoyment, I'll list the crappiest 5 people I've seen in concert (based on how they were in concert).

1. Tiny Tim
2. MxPx
3. Foo Fighters
4. Black Label Society
5. a tie between Papa Roach and Crazy Town (I can't tell the difference)

3. Foo Fighters

that must be true, i've always heard from people that they sucked ass live. not that i'd ever bother to see them.

I think they were drunk off their asses the night I saw them.

The Janis Joplin school of public performance: Open a BIG bottle of Jack Daniel's before you starrt singing, and throw the cap away. You're not going to need it. :)

For your enjoyment, I'll list the crappiest 5 people I've seen in concert (based on how they were in concert).

1. Tiny Tim
2. MxPx
3. Foo Fighters
4. Black Label Society
5. a tie between Papa Roach and Crazy Town (I can't tell the difference)

Black Label Society how did they get on that list zack is a badass guitar player

Fuck CAKE, anybody associated with CAKE, fuck anyone that looks like anyone from CAKE and hell, fuck bakers too, for making CAKES in the first place.

nah, don't go that far. the eating sort of cake is teh l337!!!11

/me hands round some pritch cup cak35, each with an edible rice paper photo of various DW member's avatars.

Excuse me while I devour teh Lawyer, mm, and as I put purple icing on Zaldron I'm going to eat him too..

/buuuuuuuuurpp

Wow, excuse me!

Black Label Society how did they get on that list zack is a badass guitar player

They tried to do a cover of No More Tears, and failed horribly. For that I cannot forgive them.

Excuse me while I devour teh Lawyer, mm, and as I put purple icing on Zaldron I'm going to eat him too..

My name's coming up too often lately.

yes but you re-DOLTed sleepy_boy which was always going to make you popular and famous..

I'm trying to figure out how to open his post in PH. I'm going to try by search under posts by member, but I don't think it will work.

Will someone url me?

You are a sick, sick, sick, sick little boy, you know that? :|

And CAKE rocks. Not as much as Bad Religion, but they do rock.