Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AndrewB

Dudes make a game out of circumventing birth control

Scet said:

I got the impression that they are hoping to claim any kid isn't theirs. These are the type of people that end up on those day time talk shows.

I love black culture.

Super Jamie said:

What sort of guy WANTS to get a girl pregnant?

The sort of guy who hates having his own money?

j/k

My last ex girlfriend (those who have read my blogs here know) poked holes in my condoms. I noticed, because there wasn't as much stuff in them. Eventually I found the holes in the light. She said she was on the depo shot and constantly tried to get me to not use condoms. She always wanted to keep my condoms at her place, which I think is a girl security thing. I know women with hundreds of different kinds of condoms from all the men they've dated.

She did confess that she lied about getting the birth control shot and admit to pin holing condoms.

Condoms didn't prevent me from getting testicular herpies. She was a con artist. Like nearly a professional con artist. She had forged papers proving she didn't have herpies, but she took herpies medications and told me she had herpies. She's an RN studying to be a nurse practitioner. She knew how to forge them.

She forged car reciepts too, so she wouldn't have to pay as much taxes. Anyway, I'm done venting before I get off topic.

Don't trust people. Really don't trust people.

I honestly would have killed myself if she turned out to be pregnant. I didn't want to be stuck with her for life because of a kid. She's a terrible person, I just never knew how terrible. Its now 8 months later and she finally stopped texting me about killing herself if I didn't reply.

geo said:

Its now 8 months later and she finally stopped texting me about killing herself if I didn't reply.

That's interesting.

If she keeps the rubber jackets at her place and you're suspicious of her "pin-holing" them, then take some of you're own over and swap them out during/before the moment, take the other home for examination

That sucks geo...

you know, when I first saw the title of this thread I thought it meant some guys had made a computer game where you have to circumvent birth control.....

lol...still keeps going through my head

magicsofa said:

That sucks geo...

you know, when I first saw the title of this thread I thought it meant some guys had made a computer game where you have to circumvent birth control.....

lol...still keeps going through my head

haha! That's what I thought too when I read the title... :p