Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
læmænt

I wanna play Doom!

that would be the, *ahem*, myrworld forums and corresponding review section. There is currently one review, mine.

WE NEED SOME MORE, DAMN YOU PEOPLE. COME AND REVIEW AV LIKE I DID OR SOME OTHER PWAD THAT YOU LOVE/HATE FOR WHATEVER REASON.

Go to the main DW page, read the news, click the link, and go post you're review in the mods forum where I am moderator. DO IT NOW!!

By the time Millennium comes out, I want 100,000 people waiting to review it!!!!%^£$^$%^$£^$

um, this is also another sad problem seeing in this community. Currently, there isn't really a decent, active wad review site for Doom. The best wad review site I've seen so far is :LvL for QuakeIII. Like pritch said, rworld needs more supports than we imagine right now.

I liked that Half-Life site called Radium.
But then they stopped updating...they had some poll on the main page that asked what response they voted for when they voted on the poll. There were about 20 votes for everything except one choice that said 'BEER!!!'...it had about 2000 votes. Then one day the site just vanished. Good times, though.

Lament, Sir Robin (here on Doomworld) has great reviews, unfortunately his updates are rare, anyway, its a very good place!

And go to Doomoscope
http://home.worldnet.fr/~bdevaux/Doomoscope/

this is outdated, but a very good site with lots of good reviews, assorted by themes. Just click on "Wadoscope". They also have a megawad section.

Damnit pritch, HOW THE FUCK DO I DO A REVIEW? I guess I will go make a fucking forum thread but damn you I want to fucking do reviews like that!

Damnit pritch, HOW THE FUCK DO I DO A REVIEW? I guess I will go make a fucking forum thread but damn you I want to fucking do reviews like that!

You start off by posting it in the Game Mods forum, then if Ralph likes it he'll most probably ask you for some screenshots. Email him the sreenshots and they'll all be posted with the text from your review into a new place on the boards.

Thanks for your weapon mods post, you may wanna go back and edit it now you know how the system works. Talk about how good/bad individual weapon replacements were etc, and try to keep and objective viewpoint. I'm sure Ralph'll post it if it's a bit longer.

pritch, why is it when i log-in to myrworld, it does it successfully, but when i try to post something in the forums, it says "Password incorrect"?

Make sure you're logged on, and the password thing is filled in. Happens to me a lot. Either that, or you fuxored your password.

I would gladly get my hands on more Doom 2 wads if 99% of them weren't linked to cdrom.com damnit!

Don't worry, I think I'm going to upload mine to tripod or something when I'm done with it.

Tripod may be able to hold only SOME of the doom2 pwads for a certain time, but imagine that there is over than thousands of them or so, it's impossible for you to store all the doom2 wads on one tripod account all at once.