Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
NiGHTMARE

why so serious?

I've been around in this community for a long time now (not a boast, just an observation), and I must say that I've never seen it quite so... serious. What's happened to the *nudge nudge wink wink* style humour, the immaturity, and the general relaxed attitudes?

Okay, we get spam threads that end up in post hell, but that's not really what I'm talking about.

What am I trying to say? Well, that people need to lighten up a bit! Smoke some weed/have some sex/whatever takes your fancy, but start using friendly sarcasm, sexual innuendos and obviously joking light insults again, insult of talking about war, famine, plague and death all the time.

So, um, balls! Or something :)

Tell me about it, some innocent silly humor thread that I posted turned into a fucking debate about world relations.

EDIT: Ooh, I'll get flamed now for using "innocent".

It's the NEWBIES, DAMMIT!!!1

If it makes you less worried, the potential bans list grows by the week ;)

heh

this forum amuses me less and less everyday. its all about spam, flaming newbies and sucking up to mods. but no one cares about my opinion because my postcount is less than yours.

heh,
-xooz98

heh

this forum amuses me less and less everyday. its all about spam, flaming newbies and sucking up to mods. but no one cares about my opinion because my postcount is less than yours.

heh,
-xooz98

Do you suggest that we abolish Post Hell and give all members moderator status? :P

Do you suggest that we abolish Post Hell and give all members moderator status? :P

What you are suggesting would be nothing less than absolute anarchy! I'm all for it!

Or maybe not :)

sucking up to mods

hmm?

I haven't noticed this :P

we kill you

Please do, life isn't really accomplishing anything.

Do it yourself you lazy rube.

Do it yourself you lazy rube.

ATTACK! ATTACK! *zing zing zing*

"Niggas of Earth, prepare to meet your maker!"

but no one cares about my opinion because my postcount is less than yours.

Exactly, now go away.

If it makes you less worried, the potential bans list grows by the week ;)

Crapx0r...I probably got myself on there, huh?

/me pimp-slaps Lüt and ZD, ties them up and steals they mod status/

/me makes mahself da MOD OF MODS then gives Elby and BBG mod status too/

/me passes around 6 FAT ASS BLUNTS full of christmas bud, 6 40's of st-ives special brew (kiwi-straw flava, YUM!), and 6 big ass bottles of Bicardi puerto rican rum (with some cherry coke on da side... heh)/

/me calls up Mac and Orion, to come and pass out da coffee and weed brownies/

/me gets da old hissy doll, passes out some baseball bats, and starts a game of Hissy-ball until dat mothafuckin' doll is nothin' but a mess of red cloth and stuffing/

/me calls up Psycho from That's my sonic, and has him bring in some magic kool-aid/

/me goes on a spree and gives every other DW member a fucked-up title, including mahself/

/me asks Elby to randomly drops postcounts to -999999/

/me asks BBG to resurrect da funniest/stupidest PH threads in all hitsory/

/me ties up shotgun bill, and passes a rubber dick around to da DW members, who one by one slap him across da face with it, while chanting NUZZLE NUZZLE NUZZLE/
:P

/me calls up a bunch of ho's and tells them to roll into da DW general forums/

/me calls Ling up and tells him about da party/

Heh... wild enough for ya, Night?
:P

/me runs when Ling frees Lüt and ZD, BEFORE they can beat da shit outta me/

Hmm......

Is there nothing interesting to do at 1pm on Mondays?

DAAMERS ARE BALL SHIT SNAKES!!!!!
;-)
We could make these forums more fun if MACVILE_WHORE was allowed to bash stupid newbies again.
Not to mention if the Pimp Duck and its dark fox servant returned...

Well, I get the impression that he never 'kills' stupid people anymore, so I figured that he simply wasn't allowed anymore. Seems I'm wrong, judging by your comment.

/me gets da old hissy doll, passes out some baseball bats, and starts a game of Hissy-ball until dat mothafuckin' doll is nothin' but a mess of red cloth and stuffing/

CRUELTY TO CACODEMONS!!!

Crapx0r...I probably got myself on there, huh?

Heh, no.

But I sure as fuck am, aren't I?

Where do you keep that list, btw? ;)