Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Shuck

Random Awesomeness of a friend

Check it out, a wall cosplaying as Keen himself. (Featured on Tom Hall's blog)

EDIT: (Though I admit, I think that cloud costume is pretty neat. Never played FF though)

Damn, that keen graffiti is Awesome! Now we need someone to catch a Doom graffiti somewhere....

Ragnor said:

I was expecting a Doomguy.

Hell no. I've seen way too many Doom guy perversions so far, to like them any more... Way too many.

Maes said:

Damn, that keen graffiti is Awesome! Now we need someone to catch a Doom graffiti somewhere....

If i recall, there was a picture posted here a while back of the doomguy face.

There was a giant building-sized stencil in Bosnia depicting Flynn Taggart, accompanied by a short story how the artist thought about it and how the hero ended up on the wall...

Hell's Vendetta said:

I think that was done by a light rather than actual graffiti. I think.

Heh, the PSX was that damn blocky? I know that some call it a super nintendo with a CD....

Hell's Vendetta said:

There was a series of posters made by some german advertising company using Doom's whole status bar and doomguy's hands, but I wouldn't call that "graffiti". Yet they are among the first results in google for "doom graffiti".

Maes said:

There was a series of posters made by some german advertising company using Doom's whole status bar and doomguy's hands, but I wouldn't call that "graffiti". Yet they are among the first results in google for "doom graffiti".

I also remember seeing a thread where someone (an artist of some sort I'd say) projected the Doomguy HUD face on a wall. Or maybe he/she painted it...I don't really remember now. A search of the forums might pull it up; I'd search for it but I don't feel like it right now. I'm pretty sure I also saved the images and used them as backgrounds for a while too. When I get back on my computer, I can post them up if someone wants me to.

I'm a bit confused...so there's an actual, made-with-spray doomguy or other Doom related graffiti anywhere? If so please link.

Do not link if they are:

1. The "German billboards meet their doom" thing.
  2. The Doomguy projected on a building's face thing.
I'd class the former as some kind of pop art experiment, not actual graffiti.

phi108 said:

Whoops, I should have known people actually have made Keen costumes:

FFFFUUUUUUUU-

Now I know what I want my Halloween costume to be.