Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nl3paul3nl

What the hell happened to doom2.net?

Hello everyone,

I am currently doing a playthrough of TNT Evilution on UV-Max and I'm looking for the fastest way to get through map22. I usually go looking at doom2.net for the fastest demo, watch it and then determine my route, but I can't do that now. The current record is a demo by Radek Pecka which cna only be downloaded from doom2.net. However, doom2.net seems to be dead. It doesn't load and that sucks big time. Any suggestions where to get this demo file now? Doomedsda doesn't have it either.

Looks like Bahdko's having nameserver problems again. If it's Compet-n you're after - try this link which uses the server's IP address.

Thanks, but that doesn't really do the job. When I want to download the lmp file, it still directs you to the dead doom2.net site. So I still can't get it.

Someone in this forum might have a copy of the demo you seek (ev22-524). Don't hold your breath waiting for Doom2.net to re-appear, last time the nameservers went down they stayed down for a couple of months.

Hello everybody,

I am looking for this demo file: ev22-524.lmp
It can't be downloaded from doom2.net since that site is dead now. So can whoever has this file send it to me please?

Thanks in advance!

Thanks, never again. Have you checked out my latest videos yet by the way? Be sure to enjoy them as much as you can, as I won't be uploading new videos anytime soon. My computer crashed yesterday :(.

I got the doom2.net to work myself by adding an entry to /etc/hosts which has the ip and the hostname:

195.197.184.88 doom2.net

And I am using this proxy:

218.124.84.226:8080

And it comes up fine, but is it working for anyone else?