Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hardcore_gamer

I am looking for a certain weapons MOD.

Some time ago I remember seeing a weapons MOD where the creator had replaced all of the weapons with new ones that he had drawn in MS paint. The reason for why I am looking for it is that they looked very good considering that they were made in MS paint and the fact that my own MOD uses cartoonish visuals means that they would probably blend very well in with my own MOD.

Does anyone know where I can find it?

In a nutshell:

1. Its a weapons MOD.
2. All of the weapons were made in MS paint.
3. Despite that, it doesn't suck.

Anyone?

That might be the MOD but I am not sure. Either way it doesn't matter since the text file included with the download forbids anyone besides the creator to use it.

Lame.

Do you know about any "free for anyone to use" cartoonish/MS paint style weapons MODS?

I'm sorry if I don't want people to use my stuff. I've already had two instances where people used stuff from it without my permission. It was just annoying to deal with.

I can perfectly understand that. But I still think it might be a good idea to consider allowing others to access your resources at least after your project is finished so long as they have permission and give you credit for your work.

My friend, fetalerror (Tot Comics, Joe Andersan) might be able to help you. He's pretty handy with MS Paint sprites and he has made quite a few in his mods such as his latest one: Sanity. Try ask him, he might be able to help you out.