Find results in...
neubejiita

New Heretic wad.

Hello all.

My new Heretic wadfile for Zdoom.

http://bejiitaswrath.netii.net/files/wad.pk3

It references the textures in this wadfile here:

http://www.doomworld.com/idgames/index.php?id=15962

I have updated and bugfixed this map, it now will run without any HOM or other serious errors, I only have the texture errors to clean up, but I like the design, right now, and I added a couple of new textures as well. And I put it on a new host.

DeathevokatioN said:

Links me to a strange set of codes...

That, Sir, is the level you're supposed to play

Nice map, partwise the architecture looked a bit strange (big cubes in the hallways) but otherwise it was good.

But please check the map aigan for errors, there were at least 2 HOMs.

Always doublecheck or at least a release candidate via Mediafire/Megaupload for user feedback before uploading to /Idgames.

I have updated this wad, and fixed some bugs as well as adding a new area and recompiling the wad with glbsp, instead of warm which seemed to fix the hom issue when running with zdoom2.4.1 & Skulltag GL. I just want to know why the decorate tree item will not display properly, is it the PNG sprite image or the decorate code? Please help! It displays with negative z. IE, under the floor.

Link @ top of posting, I have added some awesome music and I hope you like the improved design.

neubejiita said:

emed to fix the hom issue when running with zdoom2.4.1 & Skulltag GL. I just want to know why the decorate tree item will not display properly, is it the PNG sprite image or the decorate code? Please help! It displays with negative z. IE, under the floor.

It does not have offsets. Get Slumped or the Slade3 demo, and give it offsets. Typically, the vertical offset needs to be as much (or just a few pixels less) than the image height, and the horizontal offset needs to be half of the image's width.

I have updated this map again and fixed many issues with it. I am not using the decorate as Slumped will not run with wine. I just concentrated on the map design instead.

Tell me what you think.

More bugfixes and a new host, you just click the link and it d/loads in Chrome. I replaced the decorative round pillars thing near the Maulotaur on the way to the elevator and cleaned up some HOMS and missing upper/lower textures. I wish Heretic had more decorative items.