Map03 UV Max in 3:28
Map04 UV Max in 4:38
Map05 UV Max in 8:54
Map06 UV Max in 7:42
Map07 UV Max in 6:24
Map08 UV Max in 1:33
Map09 UV Max in 3:53

nervedemos-rayzik.zip

I get the same eof read error. When I compare my original nerve.wad and nervenew.wad, the latter is smaller, possibly implying some information got lost in the patching.

While my original nerve.wad loads find in doombuilder the nervenew.wad produces a load error, i.e. it's not a valid wad.

Even though it produces no errors, the patch does not seem to work properly (on my nerve.wad anyway).

Any suggestions how to fix this? I'd like to watch cyber531's demos in prboomplus rather than youtube if possible.

Edit: Problem solved. The patch must be over a specific version of nerve.wad, in this case the one shipped with doom3 - https://doomwiki.org/wiki/NERVE.WAD.

---

Playing back cyberdemon531's epic uvmax single segment now :-)

MAP09 UV Max in 2:56

Spoiler

I wanted to try out one of my favorite maps when trying to get some Doom de-rusting done, and managed to cut off quite a bit from the time. I absolutely love this map, and the route is very simple:
Activate all the switches early to unleash as many monsters into the main area as possible as soon as possible so that they spend most of the time infighting and collecting in corners for easy clean-up.

nerve09max256.zip

MAP09 UV -Fast in 3:35

Spoiler

I finished the new UV Max demo in 2:56, and thought I would give -fast another shake. The route and run's pretty much identical to Max, but with a slightly safer method of going from area to area.

nerve09fast335.zip

MAP03 UV Max in 3:20

Spoiler

I tried out a route that I don't think is the one I used last time around, not exactly sure because I didn't watch it hehe, but it seems to work quite well. Allows for as much infighting as I could think of, and lots of monsters collecting in consistent locations for easy clean up. Another great and fun map, this one!
I'm sure this is doable in a much faster time, but I'll leave that for the eventual Rayzik 2.0 or myself in a year's time :)

nerve03max320.zip