Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Story

"The Resistance" A storyline that takes place 50 years after the Hell on earth incident (A sequel to Doom 2 there are no demons or hell type creatures in the wad).You play as James Pawluk,The son of "DoomGuy" (Still thinking of a name),UAC had an agreement with James to share his DNA in order to analize the effects of the demonspheres on his fathers bloodline.When James decines this offer,UAC CEO Genral David Shepard decides to take matters into his own hand by framing you for treason,association with the ocult and tress-passing on UAC property. The police of Merto city and the UAC are out to have your head and you know only a few that will help you

You are few
You are brave
You are the resistance

NOW,Time for some screens of a Map In Progress

NOW,I need some help

I need someone who is willing on making some enemy sprites and a few expeirienced map testers.

Anyone wanna offer their services to the project?

Geonightman And D_GARG-------------------- Mappers and such

Krispavera said:

Nice rectangles, mate. You're not totally square after all!

Noted,Remember this all a very early beta.I posted those to show people im actually serious about this project.Plus some witty ass remarks always make my day.Good one btw!!!!

It is always a good idea to finish your project first, but with placeholder graphics at places where the new sprites will be added. This way, the people see the progress and will most likely be a lot more motivated to help you, because they can ensure that the WAD will actually be released after they have helped you.

MSPaintR0cks said:

It is always a good idea to finish your project first,

I've always thought the opposite, it's better for newish mappers to post screenshots first so we can point out some obvious flaws like the one Krispavera pointed out, before they make 32 maps with the said flaw. Hail Satan.

DeathevokatioN said:

I've always thought the opposite, it's better for newish mappers to post screenshots first so we can point out some obvious flaws like the one Krispavera pointed out, before they make 32 maps with the said flaw. Hail Satan.

Of course, showing screenshots is always okay. But I basically meant that the project should be able to stand on its own feet before the creator asks for help.

MSPaintR0cks said:

Of course, showing screenshots is always okay. But I basically meant that the project should be able to stand on its own feet before the creator asks for help.

Ah ok, gotcha. Sorry I must have misunderstood then.

40oz said:

*yawn*

Unfortunately I have to agree. Those two shots really don't prove that you're serious about this.

trooper077 said:

making some enemy sprites

some? do you already have some? those would be good to show

if not, I agree with the yawns and the crickets