Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SuperSlammer2

Worst cartoon ever

Recommended Posts

SuperSlammer2 said:

and it's weird...two moms and me? WTF?


Oh my God, I think they're lesbians. Quick someone do something, this kind of trash shouldn't be allowed on TV. Thanks for pointing this out, I'm writing letters to my congressman and getting my hate signs painted up right now. Tomorrow we march. Are you in??

Share this post


Link to post

Well, technically speaking it's not the worst ever. There are a lot of planar animated, crudely hand-drawn stuff under it. As for the theme...dunno.

Share this post


Link to post
SuperSlammer2 said:

it's weird...two moms and me? WTF?

Yawn.

You're 21 years too late to be offended about kiddy stories with two mommies. Sorry.

Share this post


Link to post



Even through I love Battletoads I think attempting a animated series was a bad idea back in 1992(although I do have a VHS of the pilot).

Share this post


Link to post

I'm a traditional animation major and I can agree with you that the animation is horrible. The song is bad, but thematically who cares? It's just dull, and trying to shoehorn in his parents as the point of the show just seems patronizing. Kids can handle people who are different without having them shoved down their throat.

Share this post


Link to post

I didn't say I was offended buy it, I just meant that it's weird how they're basically going LOOK THIS KID AS TWO MOMS OMG ISNT THAT SO COOL AND UNIQUE GAY RIGHTS FOREVER instead of just presenting it normally. I have no problem with gay people, I just don't think it should be the focus.

Share this post


Link to post

Two moms doesn't imply they're married/in love with each other. It's just "two mothers". Through absurd means, it could be biological mother and stepmother. Or two adoptive mothers.

However, indeed, the idea doesn't sound very interesting, and the model animation is abysmal anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
SuperSlammer2 said:

I didn't say I was offended buy it, I just meant that it's weird how they're basically going LOOK THIS KID AS TWO MOMS OMG ISNT THAT SO COOL AND UNIQUE GAY RIGHTS FOREVER instead of just presenting it normally. I have no problem with gay people, I just don't think it should be the focus.


So instead of simply saying this in your first post you decided to look like a moron? Interesting choice to convey your thoughts there.

Share this post


Link to post

Anything by VĂ­deo Brinquedo. It's a Brazilian company that shamelessly rips off Disney and Pixar. Here's a sample:

Share this post


Link to post
Use3D said:

So instead of simply saying this in your first post you decided to look like a moron? Interesting choice to convey your thoughts there.

I'm sorry...I really have a bad habit of doing stuff like that >_<'

It wouldn't be the first time. I'll try not to come off so hatefully next time

Share this post


Link to post

OK, so who's da butch and who's da femme?

Share this post


Link to post
Maes said:

OK, so who's da butch and who's da femme?

the animation style would make it painfully awkward, but i'd probably watch anyways.

Share this post


Link to post
SuperSlammer2 said:

It wouldn't be the first time. I'll try not to come off so hatefully next time


For the record, yeah the cartoon sucks bigtime.

Share this post


Link to post

Biker Mice From Mars. Nothing screams "We'll have our slice of the Turtles' profits" louder than this unbelievably shoddy attempt at a cash-in.

Share this post


Link to post
Gez said:

Yawn.

You're 21 years too late to be offended about kiddy stories with two mommies. Sorry.

Yeah, well, the animation style alone has set the GLBT movement back by at least 21 years, so I think the offense is officially justified.

Share this post


Link to post

@Kirby - WTF have they done to one of the best horror films I've seen! How does the clown project his face and voice through a goal? I always felt really sorry for that little kid who gets killed. The children in horror films tend to be annoying brats who get everyone killed, but that kid was really cute.

EDIT - Two moms and me?? Christ it really IS fashionable to be a lesbian these days. Talk about family values... in this age of high divorce rates, perhaps we should be presenting kids with images of the stable nuclear family instead. Are we ever going to see a Two Dads and Me? Will we hell!

Share this post


Link to post
MajorRawne said:

EDIT - Two moms and me?? Christ it really IS fashionable to be a lesbian these days. Talk about family values... in this age of high divorce rates, perhaps we should be presenting kids with images of the stable nuclear family instead. Are we ever going to see a Two Dads and Me? Will we hell!


I think you missed the point entirely.

Share this post


Link to post

While the animation is indeed awful in every way, I have respect for the creators for at least trying to introduce the subject of having two mothers in a relatively innocent way.

Share this post


Link to post
MajorRawne said:

Are we ever going to see a Two Dads and Me? Will we hell!

Jesus Christ, no.

Share this post


Link to post
magicsofa said:

Wow...that was painful...
[video]


what the fuck did I just watch?

Share this post


Link to post
magicsofa said:

Wow...that was painful...

Worst cartoon ever...OR BEST?

It's like they made a cartoon of Pokey the Penguin.

Share this post


Link to post



Bashe said:

While the animation is indeed awful in every way, I have respect for the creators for at least trying to introduce the subject of having two mothers in a relatively innocent way.


Agreed.

Share this post


Link to post
magicsofa said:

Wow...that was painful...

rtyJi3lExo0



DooMer 4ever said:

BxHNztg0X3s

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×