Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
sleepy_boy

Hissy?

Remember, i'm still new here compared to many of you.

WTF is Hissy?

What is it's relation to Linguica (in skulltag)

WTF is up with the link "free hissy"?

Please don't send this to post hell. I'm just dazed and confused.

Hissy is this wonderful place where these mices live in small cities made of paper, cardboard and glass and they jump and push stuff and collect coins and all sorts of cool tricks.

Hissy is not a physical object, but a state of the mind where reality and your most wildest dreams about raping sewer accesories join forces and deliver the forbidden pleasure of the N'Galhtuzu.

Hissy is not a physical object, but a state of the mind where reality and your most wildest dreams about raping sewer accesories join forces and deliver the forbidden pleasure of the N'Galhtuzu.

Tis True...

Hissy is a cute little cacodemon that Ling once stole and held hostage.

They had this whole website for a while dedicated to freeing Hissy. There was a bunch of pictures of Hissy being tortured by. Ling. Somehow, the little critter looked even cuter when it was being tortured. :) Where are those pictures anyway?

Hissy is a cute little plush cacodemon that was captured by Linguica. Hissy has since been freed from his clutches. Rumors surfaced of sexual abuse by Linguica to Hissy, but no substantial evidence has surfaced, though Hissy claims Linguica took pictures. Hissy has since floated into the hands of other lucky people, and Hissy is happy, but the sexual molestation by Linguica has forever changed Hissy...but then again who could blame Ling? Hissy is just so damn sexy.

Last I heard, Ling gave hissy to Carney... that was several months ago and we haven't heard nothing on the hissy front since then... does someone else have hissy now?

OH! THAT'S what Hissy is. The name makes sense. I first
thought that Hissy had something to do with goatse links.
Oh, well. Honest mistake. Good name for a Cacodemon doll.
BTW, who made the doll? And can I have one? I'll scare my
cat with it daily, promise!

I first thought that Hissy had something to do with goatse links

Are you related to DooMBoy?

Submerge's title: Role model for birth control

Well, I think we know the answer here

Are you related to DooMBoy?

I don't think I've had the pleasure, sorry.

Role Model for Birth Control

Hell yeah.

Heres the DooMWorld and #doom list of super duper action figure doll things

Mewse, comes with beertruck, keg, 6 pack and vomit spewing action

Katgut, comes with pullstring that makes him say funny quips

Lüt, comes with 1337 post helling action, post count reduction attack and list of funny custom titles, also has a pullstring that comes up with a random date for the relase of Millennium

Zaldron, comes with photoshop skillz and makes you all ph33r with his cool art

Toby, comes with Neve Campbell blow up doll, bloody nose blowing action, his nose bleeds at random, gets voice in #doom then loses it at random

Linguica, comes with sausage thrusting action, batman costume and has an avatar upload page which he doesn't put up

What about esco, with his blunt smoking action, and pullstring that makes him spout ebonics?

And me? The uhh. thee.... uh. Fish.

And deadnail? What does his action figure do?

I'm available in two versions, as part of the Orion-Danarchist-pritch limited edition spammers pewter collectors edition, or...

as a plush action figure,

FILL PRITCH'S BOWELS WITH FORUM-SHIT AND THEN PULL STRING AT THE BACK OF HIS NECK TO WATCH HIM SHIT ON THE FORUMS. PRITCH EMITS ONE OF THREE 1337 SOUNDS BEFORE BEING DOLTED AND POSTFUCKED BY LÜT (REQUIRES COMPATIBLE DW LÜT ACTION FIGURE, SOLD SEPERATELY)

PRODUCT IS UNSUITABLE FOR CHILDREN.

Heres more

fredrik, comes with trenchcoat that he deals his vrack out of

deadnail, comes with Halo, a zippo, weed and kills people

elbryan42, kills people that hammers his FTP, comes with computer that his FTP is on

Mac has coffee pissing action and doubles as a thermos by unscrewing his head.

Ralphis only has cat-raping action, but somehow still manages to sell well.

Peter Heinemann has a pullstring that makes him give good advice, and is fully Macintosh compatible.

Dashiva is transformable into many different retarded forms

Mordeth has WAREZ crushing action and high value among collectors, though his special add-ons are still being developed.