Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
40oz

What wad is this from?

At first glance it reminded me of the outdoor area in TNT Map02 - but that has brick and stone walls instead of what looks like BROWN1.

It's always made me think of a certain level in Gothic DM, though I'm sure it's not actually a pic of that level.

It does use some texturing like in E4M9, and the structure behind the player could perhaps be from there, although... doesn't the pic show a bit of grass on the lower left corner? If so, it's some other level, probably for DOOM II.

It's a dm map, because I played really alike levels like this on Doomconnector with skulltag. The picture in the opening post looks typical for Brit10, but presumably it is not Brit10.

Captain Toenail said:
That duel map, called 'King' or something

It's hosted by Supergod for Skulltag I think

King1... but I don't think so because the pic apparently shows some relatively slender rusty metal pillars and King1 uses that texturing only on lifts and some small platforms that mostly have weapons.

At first I though it was from this:

I'm never gonna guess anything, so let it be the next one. Note: it's in -nomonsters

i think i'm aiming in the right direction but from a wrong spot. that's an entirely different level of fail. :)