Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
gggmork

Maes posts links to cool stuff on teh interwebz while doing your mom

But did you see that exact video? Huh huh?? I'm cool and you should read my posts. I'm gonna make a new topic about this cool phenomena I just discovered called 'rick rolling'.

Kind of interesting. I remember reading about nematodes and how they will make their host drown themselves so they can escape back into the water where they live. There are actually videos on Youtube of this happening to insects. It's pretty disturbing.

gggmork said:

But did you see that exact video? Huh huh?? I'm cool and you should read my posts. I'm gonna make a new topic about this cool phenomena I just discovered called 'rick rolling'.

I'm confused on whether if you're being serious or trolling. Since you think I was trolling in the other thread on ID, I'll post this here...

Wat

On a more serious note...what this guy is suggesting is that "Toxo" reduces our inhibitions? Meaning as long as certain shy and withdrawn/taciturn humans hang around cats, they can all suddenly become risk-taking, courageous people? Looks like I'm going out to buy a cat and then smear myself in cat feces.

Everybody's a troll, expecially the non-trolls who troll the trolls by pretending they're not trolls. We can make this topic about nematodes instead if you guys want.

Wierd hairy bloke said:

The rodents, rats, mice, really do become attracted to cat urine when they've been infected with Toxo.

So that's where our taxes are going. While I appreciate that not EVERY researcher can be looking for ways to cure cancer...

gggmork postulated:
Everybody's a troll, expecially the non-trolls who troll the trolls by pretending they're not trolls.

If everyone's a troll, why do Germanic fairytale folk get scared when they cross a bridge in the countryside? Surely it would be like greeting members of a big, somewhat humourless family.

MajorRawne said:

So that's where our taxes are going. While I appreciate that not EVERY researcher can be looking for ways to cure cancer...

I guess you're a fan of Sarah Palin. Evidently, research on neurological process and how parasites can affect them has strictly no possible medical outcome, no sir.

Man...I was rootin' for her, initially. But she went down in a fiery death in my book.
Aw what the hell is the topic in here?
>This post is not "interesting" but may be considered "slightly obscure".<

More like obscure slightly interesting stuff. Very slightly.

Ok, I fixed that typo. Thanks for noticing. Would you like me to re-change the title to 'maes posts links to cool stuff on teh interwebz'? I can even spell it 'webernets' if you like.

Make it "Maes posts links to cool stuff on teh interwebz while doing your mom", with associated Encyclopedia Dramatica link to "your mom" and I'm game.