Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Zoost

New Info

Aleksey Vlasov (Kreed): At present moment little is known about the Doom3 and nearly nothing about the Quake4. taking into consideration that game project development generally takes 2 years, it's useless to expect them in the next 2,5 years. There is a ready-made engine for Doom3, but no team that would be able to put into practice its possibilities. If I'm not mistaken they are currently testing it at 3 leading design studios, but a lot of time will pass till it comes to real deeds. Perhaps it might get old-fashioned with dynamic of entertainment industry :) Our game is oriented to a gamer who is fond of not only bloody carnage, but to the person who loves original and sophisticated plot, impressing graphic and clever monsters. The dynamic of the game will differ from level and we think that this combination will attract "intelligent 3D-shooter" admires.

http://gamesurf.tiscali.it/dynamic/articolo/CHIAVE/kree4910172401102/TIPO_PAGINA/speciale

Thx zoost.

This guy is a fool.
If he thinks that id doesn't have a team to put the engine in to full use, then why does ids stuff looks MUCH better than theirs?

Weird guy...

Perhaps it might get old-fashioned with dynamic of entertainment industry :)

Sure, in that case you're screwed judging by the shots.

I have seen a lot of the kreed stuff. Everybody here i think.
But come on. The are working on doom 3 almost 2 years now.
I think doom3 will come out at DEC-JAN. 2002-2003.
It would be weird if they haven't make the doom 3 stuff!!!

Bah! I'm sure that "Doom 3" will not only look lightyears ahead of Kreed, but that its gameplay will rock as well.
And all those who claim that "Id can't make a decent singleplayer game" need to eat their own friggin' words.
Both Wolf3d and Doom offered the best gameplay experience available back in the day imo. And since the Quakes were all primarily focussed on mp (even Q2, though its mp experience left a lot to be desired), they didn't bring up anything new in terms of gameplay.

Besides, Id has made new hires - they have at least one person dedicated to design the game itself.

I think "Doom 3" will r0x0r!

Ehh.. I never liked russians..
Just don't like them! And they're all over here (Estonia)..

Oh-well.. I wonder what Carmack sais if he sees it ;)

Oh-well.. I wonder what Carmack sais if he sees it ;)

He probably just leans back in his diamond throne and laughs maniacally. "Muhahahahaa ! Those impotent kids and their feeble code can't hurt me ! Now, where's my plans to implant my brain into a fifty foot gold-covered robot..."

I guess.

Is there anything new to mention about Doom3 then? Any suggestions?

I think that the only thing there is out now, is comparing the game we are waiting for with games that are claiming they can compete with Doom3.

But he, we can also leave this forum alone, and return when there is some more info (like the wise have decided)

I gotta stay, to clean the shit out, you know ;)

I'm faithful we'll get some new info in a couple of weeks. id will undoubtely announce the kind of game this one will be, at least, and that's likely to happen once they're done with all the predesign.

I'm faithful we'll get some new info in a couple of weeks. id will undoubtely announce the kind of game this one will be, at least, and that's likely to happen once they're done with all the predesign.

If they ever redesign their site. Come on its feb. already
I thought they were planning a new years update

Maybe there is no Doom 3. Maybe they did the MacWorld and QuakeCon videos in 3D Studio MAX, took the money they got from Activision and fled to Hawaii, where they are now living a life of luxury surrounded by beautiful, half-naked local women. And monkeys.

Maybe there is no Doom 3. Maybe they did the MacWorld and QuakeCon videos in 3D Studio MAX, took the money they got from Activision and fled to Hawaii, where they are now living a life of luxury surrounded by beautiful, half-naked local women. And monkeys.

Fredrik is Mr. Postcount of the month, shortly followed by Maonth and then me.

If you want to know why, look above.

Monkeys are great, but if I had to choose 30 attendants and they could either be monkeys or half naked gorgous girls, I'm afraid it would be animal rescue time.

i want to try monkeystone if i have pocketPC.this game looks fun.
pritch-no wonder why you are third poster of the month,you are nearly out of probation now.

Monkeys are great, but if I had to choose 30 attendants and they could either be monkeys or half naked gorgous girls, I'm afraid it would be animal rescue time.

Bad Pritch, no simean sodomy for you!

Dima

Does this mean the post cannot be found? :รพ