Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ArmouredBlood

Mirror's Edge on steam for 5$. Today only.

Am I the only person who enjoyed mirrors edge? I got it on the PS3 if that makes any difference. I will admit that it is not the best game in the world, but it is a reasonably fun game and quite a good go at creating a practically new genre.

I paid $7 for this from New Egg like a year and a half ago. My computer met the system requirements, yet it still had awkward loading pauses. :(

PhilibusMo said:

Am I the only person who enjoyed mirrors edge? I got it on the PS3 if that makes any difference. I will admit that it is not the best game in the world, but it is a reasonably fun game and quite a good go at creating a practically new genre.

I had a good time with it.

PhilibusMo said:

It's one of the best games I've ever played.

I bought the PS3 version when it came out and I still think it's among the most unique first-person games I've ever played. I'm actually rather sad at how many people have forgotten it already.

Belial said:

It's one of the best games I've ever played.

I tend to agree with this. It was something different and unique; the environments were gorgeous and very stylized.

Didn't like the look of it,despite the price. I bought mass effect the next day thou

Climbing and jumping along a set of various obstacles while following a silly, unconvincing storyline..pass (already watched vash1235's YT videos of him playing through it in just a few hours)

I got this and Mass effect. I played this on the XBox 360, and honestly I loved the style of the environments and the gameplay. I feel like if they had made it a little less linear it could have been better but it was a very fun overall experience regardless

Planky said:

Didn't like the look of it,despite the price. I bought mass effect the next day thou

Heh, I noticed they had a Dragon Age sale and ended up buying the huge pack for that. Not really sure if I could afford the $60 there, but oh well.

I was tempted to get that as well, but given my new budget I've set myself it limits what I can get.

PhilibusMo said:

I had a good time with it. Though the moment I set my eyes on the blonde girl I knew she was gonna betray me.

But the gameplay was pretty solid. Though sometimes it was a bit obvious that there weren't made room for really creative progression of the levels. But that's ok really. I can live with that.