Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hand X

Maximum Doom?

Where to download all of it's wads? Or an ISO file? Downloading one by one is a pain in the ass!

Easiest way is probably to just hit up Amazon for the Master Levels CD-ROM :-)

Is it ok for me to upload some levels from the maximum cd that are not already present on IdGames? I remember a few that were quite good, but not all of them have text files.

chungy said:

Easiest way is probably to just hit up Amazon for the Master Levels CD-ROM :-)

It also appears on eBay fairly regularly.

Captain Toenail said:

Is it ok for me to upload some levels from the maximum cd that are not already present on IdGames? I remember a few that were quite good, but not all of them have text files.

Missing text files are a damned pest, without them you don't know who the author is or what you're permitted to do with the wad. Could you name some of the wads? I might know them from elsewhere.

Is there a problem by posting the links here? Because I just found it 2 hours ago. It's a pack with the wads only, not the iso.

Yes, it's a problem. You would have to check each wad's text file, to see if it allows for distribution, and if the wads do not have a text file with them, you either assume you have no rights to redistribute, or you search online for the text file and hope it grants distribution rights.

Otherwise it would be similar to posting a link to warez.

Oh well, didn't know about such thing, ID is not selling any CD that come with such contents anymore, that's why I made this dumb topic. Lol.

Sorry then.

Hand X said:

Is there a problem by posting the links here? Because I just found it 2 hours ago. It's a pack with the wads only, not the iso.

I found the iso in the very first place I checked, so I wouldn't say it's that hard to find if someone's really interested.

Hand X said:

Well, depends on the person and it's luck, because it took me days of googling...

ur a bad googler then...