Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tristan84

N-Strike mod for Doom and Doom II

Now, I know that Doom 1 and 2 are kind of oldskool, but I have a good idea that I think would be really cool. It's basically a weapon replacement mod, the N-Strike mod.

I', not very good at making weapon models, but if there is anyone skilled enough to do this, that would be freakin' awesome! Basically, the mod replaces the default weapons with Nerf N-Strike blasters and other Nerf weapons, such as the Nerf ax and the N-force swords., hence the name of the mod.

The weapon list would be:

1. Fist: Nerf Warlock Axe
1. Chainsaw: N-Force Sword
2. Pisto;: Nerf Nite-Findr/Maverick/Switch Shot EX-3/Reflex IX-1/Scout/Crossfire
3. Shotgun: Nerf Recon/Raider/Hornet/Deploy
3. Super Shotgun (Doom II only): Nerf Longshot/Longstrike
4. Chaingun: Nerf Magstrike/Rapid Fire 20/Stampede NCS-12
5. Rocket Launcher: Nerf Titan
6. Plasma Rifle: Nerf Reactor/Buzzsaw
7. BFG: ?

Replace one of the weapons with that short-lived Super Soaker from the 90s that shot suspicious-looking gelatinous substance.

BlackFish said:

I don't see this happening, but you can always go here.
http://forum.zdoom.org/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=26236

I idn't see anything that would help there.

Now, my ideas for the ammo pickups are:

Weapon Small Large

2 3 darts Nerf Ammo box
3 Recon Clip Raider Drum Mag
4 mS Clip Vulcan Belt
5 1 rocket Nerf Rocket Box
6 1 ball ball refill pack
7 ? ?

MS is short for magstrike

Anyone familiar with the titan should know what the rockets look like.

See,If your aiming for a nerf mod,Use the older nerf models or custom ones.don't create a weapons mod based around nerf guns.It seems like a fun idea but something like a DEATHMATCH(hint) Is better,Try to bring back the fun of getting together with your friends and playing nerf fights in maps like a school,large house,field,streets or a large basement.Even make classes for everyone to choose from,Example would be the Rambo-kid (Bad name)He has the nerf longbow,some type of nerf pistol and a homemade nerf grenade(A bunch of darts inside of foldable-up frizbee).

trooper077 said:

See,If your aiming for a nerf mod,Use the older nerf models or custom ones.don't create a weapons mod based around nerf guns.It seems like a fun idea but something like a DEATHMATCH(hint) Is better,Try to bring back the fun of getting together with your friends and playing nerf fights in maps like a school,large house,field,streets or a large basement.Even make classes for everyone to choose from,Example would be the Rambo-kid (Bad name)He has the nerf longbow,some type of nerf pistol and a homemade nerf grenade(A bunch of darts inside of foldable-up frizbee).

I told you before, I suck at models AND maps! Believe me, I've tried. They just look like crap!

EDIT

I figured out 2 options for the BFG replacement.

Either the Goliath UB-1 or the Crusher SAD-G